BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Abril S.
Del Valle , TX
It leaves my skin really clean and clear and it looks like I'm wearing makeup but I'm not. I usually use this lotion 3 times at week.I really recommend this cream. More if you have dry to normal skin.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I love these tins to just stick an my purse. I've tried and rotated using many crenels and lotions, and I do find myself repurchasing this. But am I the only one who struggles to get the tin open!?!?
Piret R.
I used one months ago when my mom got one for her birthday. The creme is really thick and smells good and also leaves the skin deeply moisturized for a long time. Definitely a hand creme you need to have.
Luz Q.
El Paso, TX
I use it for my legs and arms and i like how it drys in your skin and you don't have to keep applying every hour it works for me really well also use it for make up removal
Carrie M.
I love this lotion! I use it a lot in the winter months because it is a thick lotion that works very well for dry skin. It has a very light smell so my husband likes to use it occasionally as well.
Amanda L.
Keller, TX
Love this product. I have extremely dry skin and this helps a lot. I also love the way it smells. Only complaint is that it's extremely greasy but it probably has to be that way to be as effective.
Gloria P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cream! I have very dry skin and this really hydrates me. I put this on after I wash my face in the mornings and nights. I also just use it when I'm wearing no makeup. I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!
Selma G.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love and recommend this product. I love using this on my face, since I have very dry skin. It moisturizes it and leaves it glowing. The moisture is sealed in very quick and I do not have to reapply. I use this year round!
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
I really like Nivea products. This particular little tin is perfect for your purse or pocket when you need a little moisturing creme when away from home. Its great for dry skin and is not greasy at all. The scent is very light and clean and it makes your skin feel great.
Erica V.
It does leave your skin feeling smooth, but it's also too hard to spread. It's formula is too thick and i feel like I have to use more because it's harder to spread. It does have a nice clean smell.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.