BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Aatika R.
Idk why but my parents always told me to put Nivea on something that burns or itches and this always help calm my skin down! I know it isn't what it's made for but I love it.
Alanna S.
Jersey City, NJ
OMG I keep these travel sized ones stocked up. they come in very hand and the moisture is just out of this world.. a little on the thick side but that's great for me especially in the cold dry weather.
Bea L.
I use this regularly! This is the best lotion ever! I use it when I'm extremely dry, like after winter and not moisturizing enough during the holiday. 2 straight days of this slathered on my skin, and I'm back to having healthy skin!
Elise H.
This moisturizer is amazing as a hand cream, the only problem is the scent. It's not likely to bother most people, but to me it smells like baby powder, which isn't my favorite scent. That being said, some people love that smell and if you are one of them, definitely try it out.
Kira J.
Troy, AL
If you have extra dry skin and you want something that will moisturizes your skin but not leave it cake like and sticky the you should defintely try this creme it so thick and mositurizing it gives my skinn like a glow kinda of I love it
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
This moisturizer is deceptive. it's light and delightful and makes your skin feel like silk, but it's not your skin, it's just a light film the lotion leaves behind. it rinsed right off and my skin was just as dry as it was before. aveeno lotion is better, with colloidal oatmeal.
Sonia b.
Ever since this creme came out I have been obsessed. I use this all the time especially in the harsh drying winter months. If you have problem with dry skin its definitely a must have.
Abbigale H.
Bend, OR
I keep this in my purse at all times. I'm not a huge lotion person but I am addicted to this stuff! It makes your hands feel buttery soft, but without the oily feeling most lotions give you! Plus this stuff is only a dollar in most places.
Lisa B.
San Diego , CA
This product smells great. that is what initially drew me to it. Plus it is thick enough to stay on my hands for more than a few minutes. I'm constantly washing dishes and hands so this product is a life saver.
Hannah G.
Atlanta, GA
Nivea creme has always been a staple in my house. It makes your hands feel so soft and it never irritates my sensitive skin. I've found it especially good for traveling which always dries out my skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.