BY NIVEA

Monica Z.
Bloomington, IL
I like this lotion because it is super moisturizing. it's perfect to throw in your purse since its so thick it doesn't leak. It also seems to last forever! I gave it a B because it can be a little greasy & I wish it came in different scents.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
This little tin is perfect to fit in your hand and of course In your purse. It's not to thick but creamy enough to get the jib done. I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely use again.
Grace (Eun) K.
Arcadia, CA
I keep this little tin in my purse and use it throughout the day when my hands feel dry. I'm loving the way it moisturizes. I haven't had any dry, cracked fingers since I started using it. AND the tin can be used later to either hold more creme from a larger bottle or as a pill box.
Betty P.
This product is amazing if you suffer from dry skin. It feels like you don't anything on but the consistency is a little thick but if smooths out wonderfully. I have used it for as long as I can remember.
Ariana G.
Elgin
I really loved this. I heard it could be used as a primer. I use it everyday before my makeup. I bought it at jewel osco. I have sensitive skin it hasn’t irritated me. I would totally recommend this lotion.
Violet V.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to for after I get a tattoo. I've used it on 7 of them so far and they've all heard beautifully. It's a nice thick cream that's not to heavy or sticky. The skin really absorbs the moisture!!!
Jasmine N.
I always keep one of these in my purse. I put it on after washing my hands or using a hand sanitizer and it keeps my hands hydrated and helps my manicure last longer. It also can be used on dry elbows and knees, or as a lip balm in a pinch.
Heather F.
Saint Joseph, MO
My husband uses this and loves it. As the woman who had to be around him, I love it, too! The scent is subtle and not overwhelming like some men's lotions. And it's affordable!
Jennifer M.
Bloomingdale, IL
I love Nivea. It makes my skin so soft, even my winter chapped hands. This is the lotion on use on my daughter, even when she was a baby. It doesn't have a heavy scent which I love. My husband even uses it.
Dina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Hydrates amazing I bought it for my husband at Walmart. It super good that I even purschased one for me to have it in my purse for on the go. It has a very nice smell even tho it's a men lotion I still use it and love how it hydrates my skin
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.