BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Nicole O.
It's like a nice fancy cream that leaves your skin smoother in a cheapest way. It's not hard to find it because it's practically in every drugstore or departamental store like Walmart or Target. I bought it in a local store since I'm from Mexico but you can totally find it easily.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Love these cute little tins! I mix a bit of this with drugstore eyeshadows and create moisturizing eyeshadow creams! I love the smell but it spreads kind of thick.
Eva C.
I leave this in my car door just in case I need it fast or forgot to put on lotion. I have dry skin so this is always good for me. It doesn't last all day, but it is a good touch up cream! And that is always good for me!
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
An okay moisturizer on it's own. Part of the necessary New England winter moisturizing cocktail. Great in the little tins to throw in your purse for dryness during the day.
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
I love this product. I have dry skin and it makes my skin so soft. I use it on a daily basis. The price is reasonable for what it does for the skin.I truly stanf behind this product. .
Heather F.
This is the most amazing cream and smells good too you can use it on your face lips legs elbows everywhere I use it right after I shave and it's so moisturizing!!!
Celestine P.
Hemet, CA
I love this product. It definitely keeps my skin hydrated. The mosturizer/cream is rely gentle. It doesn't have a bad smell either. It exceeds my expectations of a lotion. I would recommend this product to others.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I used the majority of the time as a hand creme. It was very moisturizing but extremely greasy. I would put it on and not be able to do anything for a few minutes.
Sharon K.
The best hand cream for extremely dry/cracked skin. No other hand cream keeps my hands moisturized in the winter months other than nivea. It's a very thick cream.
Lisa S.
I have the small tin version of Nivea Creme. It's a great portable handcream that fits easily in a pocket. It doesn't go all melty in hot weather. Leaves skin soft and not greasy. I don't care for the smell, though.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.