BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Arrica B.
So I bought this because I'm a cashier at a grocery store & my hands has been getting dry recently. It doesn't work at all no matter how much you put on it makes my hands feel rough & dry while leaving my knuckles ashy.
Blaire G.
Indio, CA
I started using Nivea after my son was born because I was washing my hands so much they were raw..... I keep a big tub of it next to my kitchen sink at all times plus a mini can in my makeup bag just in case I need it.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
Have eczema or rosacea this will help cure break out I kid you not I have eczema all over been using Nivea for over a year and haven't had any issues with my skin so happy to be itch free
Eric K.
I love Nivea and the fact that this little tin fits in my pocket makes it much easier for me to always use a good moisturizing crème on my dry over washed hands. Thank you Nivea for making this user friendly even for guys.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Love this!
My husband has been using this for years and everytime he uses it I definitely notice so soft on his skin. Don't think we will be switching anytime soon. Affordable and worth it everytime !
Layla E.
Very creamy. Unfortunately, very greasy too. Did absorb, but not as well as I hoped it would. Easy on the go tin, is a struggle to open, and especially re-open when you need more cream but your hands are already greasy.
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
Travel and small versions of products are my favorite. I buy this all the time to have in my purse. It works great to remove makeup and gives me a clean feeling. It can be harsh, as it dries/absorbs quickly. So I usually warm it in my hands to melt it.
Elizabeth R.
Yorktown, VA
This lip balm is great for replenishing my lips this time of year when they are cracked and dry. It is in a tin so this may not be for everyone who doesn't like to stick their fingers in anything. But I really recommend giving it a try. It is really amazing!
Jackie H.
Conyers, GA
I love keeping this product with me especially in the winter time it's very moisturizing and has a clean scent. Love to keep elbows and ankles moisturized and all over the body as well. You don't need to keep re applying
Julia H.
This cream reminds me of my childhood. It is thick and moisturizing. My skin just soaks it. Also it is great to use on your body and I have used it on dry spot on my face without getting any clogged pores or breakouts.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.