BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Heather A.
Fountain City, WI
I love this moisturizer. It feels a little greasy, but it works so well and doesn't irritate my super dry, cracked hands. I work in food service and burns are a possibility, I swear by this on any burn I get from our oven. It heals quickly and doesn't scar.
Isamar I.
Highlands, TX
I love this product. It is very soft on my feet and doesn't irritate them. This is great because I have very sensitive skin. I also love that when I am done using it I can't feel the stickiness of when I'm done using it.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Love this!
My husband has been using this for years and everytime he uses it I definitely notice so soft on his skin. Don't think we will be switching anytime soon. Affordable and worth it everytime !
Esther W.
Saint Louis
Very moisturizing, I take this in my backpack and and use it on my hands especially in the winter. I love the smell of it, the only thing I would say negative about it is the package could have more lotion in it. I would definitely buy again. Five out of five
Arrica B.
So I bought this because I'm a cashier at a grocery store & my hands has been getting dry recently. It doesn't work at all no matter how much you put on it makes my hands feel rough & dry while leaving my knuckles ashy.
Brianna E.
Indianapolis, In
NIVEA LOVES US !!
By far the best lotion brand I've used outside of Shea butter . Non greasy, and leaves you sooo moisturizer, which is why this little baby stays in my bag at all times !
Darrian T.
Gallipolis
It's really good for moisturizing, but isn't a bit too heavy on the skin! Best used as an overnight moisturizer, as it leaves an oily sheen. I purchase don't mine at Walmart. It didn't break me out, so it's good for sensitive skin. Maybe would purchase again.
Roxanne L.
I love this cream.I have been using this for a while now I use it for my hands, but I can say that when its winter my face can feel extremely dry so I do use it on my face during those months. It doesn't break me out. Its very convenient to carry it in my bag. It is very moisturizing and has a soft sent.
Paola G.
I've been using this creme all my life since i was a little child, my mother told my that it would help me to take care of my skin and make it feel soft, i think this is the best creme you can find, it have an amazing smell and it actually works, makes your skin feel amazing.
Hannah T.
Farmington, AR
One of the best lotion creams you can get. Rich and moisturizing. Last all day long. Very gentle on the skin. It doesn't really have a scent so nothing could bother you there is you have sensitive skin. I will continue to buy this product for years to come
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.