BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Cristiana C.
Los Angeles , CA
Me and my boyfriend both fell in love with these creams months ago! We first sampled it and not have it regularly in our bathroom! I would definitely recommend this Nivea cream to anyone.
Layla E.
Very creamy. Unfortunately, very greasy too. Did absorb, but not as well as I hoped it would. Easy on the go tin, is a struggle to open, and especially re-open when you need more cream but your hands are already greasy.
Arrica B.
So I bought this because I'm a cashier at a grocery store & my hands has been getting dry recently. It doesn't work at all no matter how much you put on it makes my hands feel rough & dry while leaving my knuckles ashy.
Elizabeth R.
Yorktown, VA
This lip balm is great for replenishing my lips this time of year when they are cracked and dry. It is in a tin so this may not be for everyone who doesn't like to stick their fingers in anything. But I really recommend giving it a try. It is really amazing!
Hannah T.
Farmington, AR
One of the best lotion creams you can get. Rich and moisturizing. Last all day long. Very gentle on the skin. It doesn't really have a scent so nothing could bother you there is you have sensitive skin. I will continue to buy this product for years to come
Julia H.
This cream reminds me of my childhood. It is thick and moisturizing. My skin just soaks it. Also it is great to use on your body and I have used it on dry spot on my face without getting any clogged pores or breakouts.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
Have eczema or rosacea this will help cure break out I kid you not I have eczema all over been using Nivea for over a year and haven't had any issues with my skin so happy to be itch free
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
Travel and small versions of products are my favorite. I buy this all the time to have in my purse. It works great to remove makeup and gives me a clean feeling. It can be harsh, as it dries/absorbs quickly. So I usually warm it in my hands to melt it.
Heather A.
Fountain City, WI
I love this moisturizer. It feels a little greasy, but it works so well and doesn't irritate my super dry, cracked hands. I work in food service and burns are a possibility, I swear by this on any burn I get from our oven. It heals quickly and doesn't scar.
Jackie H.
Conyers, GA
I love keeping this product with me especially in the winter time it's very moisturizing and has a clean scent. Love to keep elbows and ankles moisturized and all over the body as well. You don't need to keep re applying
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.