BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Catherine L.
I love this cream!! I have the travel size, which is really nice to have in my purse or car. It smells amazing, and it's perfect for an emergency dry cuticle or even to add moisture to some dry eczema. Very affordable as well!
. ..
My mom used to put this on my face when I was a kid and it has left my skin so soft! The cream is thick and I don't recommend you use it on oily skin or on oily spots as it can get even more oily. If you use it at night before bedtime, you will wake up with such soft skin.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I love this stuff I saw many girls use this for primer or something like that before putting on makeup and I have to say it works really good and makes my makeup stay for long time I love it
Christa P.
Phoenix , AZ
I got this for my daughter she gets really dry skin on her hands so bad that they crack and bleed, I thought I would try this because it was cheap and nothing else I had tried would work. I worked really well and because her hands were so bad it stung a little but not as bad as the other lotions she had tried.
Paulina F.
Plano, TX
I love this product and it has been in my family for some time now! My grandma wears this every night and her skin looks wonderful! I've made sure to do the same because I want my skin to look as good as hers at that age! :)
Laura E.
Stow, OH
This moisturizer works great! My only complaint is that it stays a little sticky where you rub it in. My daughter won't let me use it on her hands because she says it feels too slimy! For her I started using the Nivea soft.
Madelyn J.
Elmhurst, IL
This is great product if you need to be hydrated and a dry person. I like it but the smell isn't my favorite , it isn't horrible just not something I like .Travel size great for purse or travel . I would recommend to have .
Emma S.
Arlington, VA
I commonly get this lotion and i have for a while now. I love the smell, and i especially love when it comes in a cute little tin! i think this lotion is fine if you have fairly normal hands, but it's not for those days when your hands are especially dry. My mother has eczema, and i decided to get this for her as a gift, but she went through it less than a month!
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Need this in my life! Moisturized legs are very important to me, and once I step out the shower I glob this amazing lotion all over and it keep moisturized all day!
Allie M.
West Newton, PA
This rich cream perfectly prevents my knees, ankles, and elbows from self-tanning disaster! No other cream works as well at keeping those stubborn spots just as evenly tanned as the rest of my skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.