BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Rabia H.
I received a free sample from Nivea to try for my husband. It has a really nice texture and easily absorbs into the skin without leaving any greasiness. I ended up using most of it since it doesn't have an overwhelming masculine smell. I'll definitely buy it.
Cristina C.
Pipestone, MN
I have used this before but i like the one in the pump because i don't need to open aything just push the pump and usually one pump coves faces and hands and this one is to thick and takes longer to rub in but still an ok product i still by feom time to time
Catherine L.
I love this cream!! I have the travel size, which is really nice to have in my purse or car. It smells amazing, and it's perfect for an emergency dry cuticle or even to add moisture to some dry eczema. Very affordable as well!
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
I have really dry skin and usually have to mix lotions an oils until I found this... It gives me a radiant glow on my skin and it makes my skin feel sliky and smooth.
jocelyn q.
I love this cream . I have been using it since I was young and it is great . It gives your skin a good amount of moisture and is thick not drippy like most lotions . It also does a nice job at leaving the skin soft and selling naturally good.
Nuvia C.
This is such a great product not only is it fit for the to go men everywhere but small of creme can go a long way and it smells great too. I found it in Target its effective.
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
This works really well and the tin is small and easy to carry in your purse! It doesn't do well on particularly hot days but the cream itself is great for your hands!
Erika G.
Norwalk, CA
This is the perfect size to take with you anywhere! You can find this at my favorite store Target. Love the metal tin it's in. Great price and it lasts forever. Put this on my face and my skin feels Moisturized for hours!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
If you care about your man's skin; but this for him! It leaves skin so baby soft and smelling wonderful. It has a light masculine scent to it and the creme is a nice texture, not too greasy.
Brianna E.
Indianapolis, In
NIVEA LOVES US !!
By far the best lotion brand I've used outside of Shea butter . Non greasy, and leaves you sooo moisturizer, which is why this little baby stays in my bag at all times !
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.