BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Lesley M.
Katy, TX
While I do love this creme, I absolutely hate these kind of little tins that you have to dip your fingers into. This is a really moisturizing creme, but the tin is really offputting to me, and I would not buy this again.
Shirley T.
I buy the small metal tins every time I go ( well almost every time) I go to CVS
This cream is moisturizing, has a great scent and can be used by everyone in your home
My teenage daughter loves using this in the winter months
Laura E.
Stow, OH
This moisturizer works great! My only complaint is that it stays a little sticky where you rub it in. My daughter won't let me use it on her hands because she says it feels too slimy! For her I started using the Nivea soft.
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
I have really dry skin and usually have to mix lotions an oils until I found this... It gives me a radiant glow on my skin and it makes my skin feel sliky and smooth.
Christa P.
Phoenix , AZ
I got this for my daughter she gets really dry skin on her hands so bad that they crack and bleed, I thought I would try this because it was cheap and nothing else I had tried would work. I worked really well and because her hands were so bad it stung a little but not as bad as the other lotions she had tried.
Cristina C.
Pipestone, MN
I have used this before but i like the one in the pump because i don't need to open aything just push the pump and usually one pump coves faces and hands and this one is to thick and takes longer to rub in but still an ok product i still by feom time to time
Latanya V.
KIRTLAND, NM
Lately my hands have been very dry and my cuticles worse. My mom actually turned my on to this. She has the small tin in her purse and she gave me a small dab and WOW!
It doesn't feel overly greasy and its great feeling to my skin. I bought myself a few tins to leave at the office and in my purse.
Especially after you have been in the dirt all day its great.
Bailey P.
Portland, OR
Travel sized. Smooth creamy texture. Great scent, smells similarly to baby powder. Slightly expensive but worth it because a little goes a long way. I apply it daily on my elbows and hands
Shari W.
Randallstown, MD
You know that horrible feeling of dry hands after washing your hands while you are out and about while running errands? This moisturizing cream eliminates the ash and the dryness. Plus it comes in a little handy container that you can slip right into your purse.
Jessica L.
I grew up with containers of Nivea all throughout the house. My dad and his family use it RELIGIOUSLY. I always thought it was a Polish product because it just seemed like one of those things that are culturally passed down.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.