BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Griseda H.
how has not tried this!!! No one,  I think. Nivea is a great cream, very thick, but I use it only for my hands and body. It does not work for my face. It has petrolatum which clogs my pores and make me break out. And I have super dry skin. It is not an excellent  moisturizer because it does not penetrate the pores of the face due to its texture and it stays just on the face giving the sensation of hydration but it does not moisturize the skin from within.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is an amazing product for so many things. I remember my neighbor lady introducing my to this when my children were young. It worked well on small rashes on their skin as small toddlers. I love it now for removing makeup and mostly for my feet and legs as a moisturizer.  NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm
Sheila D.
I'm an individual who suffers from dry skin year-round whether it's hot or cold. I've used this stuff for over 10 years and continue to use it. This lotion is the only one that I can truly say has no alcohol in it it will never burn when you apply it on your skin. It's great for sensitive skin and I've never had to use anything else.
Dafne V.
Ontario
This Item is such a holy grail jawing this product with help you any dry skin problems I suffered with dry skin for so long but once I started using this product on a daily bases it really helped me stay moisturized for a long period of time . It also makes an amazing face moisturizer for using it under a base while applying foundation concealer and it helps not damage your face . I highly recommend this product .!!!
Karla M.
Rochester
Absolutely a must-have for winter!! My skin is super dry & my hands literally crack if I don't moisturize them. The scent is really nice, kind of a light floral almost. I use it every night & throughout the day. The glass container is very simple & classy. Highly recommend.
Mandy E.
Loved this, so thick and creamy. Had a light scent that was perfect-not overwhelming or too scented, just right. Worked great for moisturizing my dry skin and sensitive enough to use on my kids-even on my 4yos eczema. Wasnt sticky at all either just smooth and creamy.
Heather L.
This creme is probably one of the best little skin care things ever to have found its way into my life and into my purse. Hydration? Super check. Price? moderate check. Usefulness in practically every life situation? CHECK CHECK CHECK. this creme is great for keeping skin soft and hydrated- dry skin? it's a miracle worker. It's a bit thick BUT it's super moisturizing so just work it in and around and you're set.
CB ..
I have been using this product since I was a kid! Before it came to the states, my mom would ship it over from Germany. If you are oily - you will hate this product. It takes FOREVER to sink into the skin, so a lot of people feel like a greasy mess after using it. But for my dry skin, that slow absorption time makes it a great night creme. Don't wear it under makeup though, makes your foundation slide right off!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I bought this for my son who has a challenging time with his skin.  He can easily break out then his skin becomes too dry.  I figured I'd give this a try for him since he needed easily on his face.  He used it and really liked it.  It helped protect against dry skin and did not leave his face feeing greasy.  It was not sticky when he put it on and it absorbed quickly.  The price was about comparative to other brands and if he liked it it was worth the money.
Dina V.
This is the first product I was introduced to as a teenager by older family members. Having extremely sensitive skin, this is one of the only creams I can use all over my body without having any reaction. It goes on smooth and keeps my skin moisturized all day without leaving a heavy oily residue. It's sensitive enough to use on the face as a daily moisturizer as well. Great quality without being too pricey.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.