BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
My boyfriend uses this everyday and he loves it he always has a extra one just in case he runs out and one for the go I use to think he was crazy lol but this is his absolute favorite and loves it
Emily H.
Nivea makes my favorite moisturizers and this one if definitely one of my favorites to slip in my purse on the go. In addition to it being a good moisturizer, the price is great as well! I would definitely repurchase this again .
Stephany B.
Golden Valley, AZ
I have been a Nivea user for a very long time. My mother is the one that first introduced it to me many years ago and I have never forgotten it. It is my go to anytime I need some replenishing of my skin. If you haven't tried Nivea yet I suggest you head out and pick some up today. You will be thanking me later.
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
I tried this before I found the St. Ives cream I now use and this was way too greasy and oily. It felt like a thick film was left on my hands and definitely would never put it on my face for fear of breakouts and pore blockage.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Really thick so I wouldn't recommend it for face. But I find it works great for my arms and hands. I have a bit of rough hands sometimes during the winter and this lotion helps a bunch for that .
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
My grandmother swore by Nivea cream and she was right. I keep a tin in my purse for dry cuticles, dry skin touchups, even a tiny bit for flyaway hairs. It's wonderful.
Veronika S.
Classic is always best. This cream is sort of thick, so you don't need a lot of it. Smells great, I use it everywhere but my face because it tends to make my face a little red.
Jessica B.
I have only 1 negative thing to say about this product: THE SMELL! I could not get past it and ended up not using it because it was TOO strong smelling AND in a fragrance I personally do NOT care for. Other than that, great!
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
This makes my skin so soft and the little tins make it so easy to carry with me so it's handy whenever I need it. They are priced very cheap too so that's a huge plus.
Brittany K.
Carson, CA
Small but mighty! Sometimes I use Nivea hand lotion and sometimes I use creme and the creme is far mor moisturizing for my skin. So I love that I can have a little sample of it to carry in my purse in case of emergencies :)
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.