BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Stephany B.
Golden Valley, AZ
I have been a Nivea user for a very long time. My mother is the one that first introduced it to me many years ago and I have never forgotten it. It is my go to anytime I need some replenishing of my skin. If you haven't tried Nivea yet I suggest you head out and pick some up today. You will be thanking me later.
Raine C.
Beckley , WV
This is the only moisturizer that consistently helps my dry/combination skin. Nivea doesn't leave my skin oily or dry and flaky. It sets well under makeup, as well as being perfect for directly after facial cleansers.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I use this as my daily lotion. It hydrates your skin, preferably after your shower or bath. It makes your skin look radiant and feels so smooth! You can buy it almost anywhere. I prefer going to wholesale places to buy a double pack less money. Great price and results!
Jessica B.
I have only 1 negative thing to say about this product: THE SMELL! I could not get past it and ended up not using it because it was TOO strong smelling AND in a fragrance I personally do NOT care for. Other than that, great!
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
This makes my skin so soft and the little tins make it so easy to carry with me so it's handy whenever I need it. They are priced very cheap too so that's a huge plus.
Nalin M.
Bell, CA
I bought some to try it and what I saw was that it made my oily skin even more oily. though it did make my skin feel good, it wasn't what I expected. it's a perfect size for my purse however. i also noticed when it was done drying on my skin, my face was even more dry.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
My boyfriend uses this everyday and he loves it he always has a extra one just in case he runs out and one for the go I use to think he was crazy lol but this is his absolute favorite and loves it
Janelle V.
El Paso, TX
This is the best moisturizer out there! It works very well with all skin types! Leaves a very smooth soft healthy looking skin! It also has been giving my skin a very natural glow! The more I use it the better my skin looks!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
My grandmother swore by Nivea cream and she was right. I keep a tin in my purse for dry cuticles, dry skin touchups, even a tiny bit for flyaway hairs. It's wonderful.
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
I tried this before I found the St. Ives cream I now use and this was way too greasy and oily. It felt like a thick film was left on my hands and definitely would never put it on my face for fear of breakouts and pore blockage.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.