BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa B.
Palm Desert, CA
My boyfriend has ezcema and he really love this product because it's not has harmful to his skin like other products. I also love the size ans the fact that you can take it anywhere with you.
Anita D.
Nivea has been around for decades and is a household staple in Germany. I grew up with this and we used this for everything - from chapped lips to make-up removal. It always has a clean and fresh smell and gets the job done.
Talia K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this! It makes my skin sooooo soft and smells amazing. It's also very affordable for those who have a tight budget. I use it all the time and am always impressed with it! I'd recommend!
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
When working as a cashier at a grocery store and handling money and food all day, I'd have Nivea Moisturizing Creme on hand, literally. My knuckles would get so cracked to the point of almost bleeding but this saved my hands.
Ronnie R.
Tampa, FL
This is the greatest stuff ever. I use it as night time moisturizer I have some dry areas on my face so if I sleep with it on it works wonders and my skin is soft and radiant in the morning.
Miriam R.
Greensboro, NC
I use this product every single day. I really like that it does not have any scent it simply smells fresh. The consistency is much thicker than other lotions it is not watery or anything. This is not only great for the body but it is great for the face . I would say the price is great and i buy the super big one.
mariangel a.
es sin duda muy buena pero aveces me gustaria que no fuese tan gruesa y sea un poco ligera me agradaria muchisimo mas ,ademas tiene un olor riquisimo pero igual me encantaaa
Sara K.
Winter Spgs, FL
It's a great little lotion. I recommend this for people with dry cuticles. I put this on at night and it soaks right in my nail beds and has good coverage. It is very thick and I possibly would use this for winter on my legs.
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
My all time favorite .
I can not imagine any season without nivea especially the dry winter season because it's the only cream that soothes my skin and keeps it soft .
fredylsa j.
Waterbury, CT
I have very dry and crack lips so i started using lots of lip moisturizer. the key to keep you lips not dry and crack is to moisture your lips. i have so much lip product i keep some my office table, kitchen, bathroom, net to bed, car, purse and other places so that i don't forget to moisture my lip all day long.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.