BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Martha B.
Pleasantville
This is a nice cream, not my favorite but definitely up there.  It is very smooth and so perfectly whipped that soaks into the skin pretty quickly after applying it.  It has the typical Nivea smell which can sometimes be too much for me but its not the worst.
mariangel a.
es sin duda muy buena pero aveces me gustaria que no fuese tan gruesa y sea un poco ligera me agradaria muchisimo mas ,ademas tiene un olor riquisimo pero igual me encantaaa
Gretchen B.
Fargo, ND
I got this just a few weeks ago and it left my skin feeling very soft. It did leave my skin feeling a little oily afterwards. But i really liked it, didn't have a strong scent. I did smell something but i couldn't figure out what. But I highly recommend this product, perfect to carry around in your pocket or purse!
Alyssa B.
Palm Desert, CA
My boyfriend has ezcema and he really love this product because it's not has harmful to his skin like other products. I also love the size ans the fact that you can take it anywhere with you.
Mandy C.
Maple Valley, WA
I have been buying this stuff FOREVER!! I picked it up for $1 at my local walgreens years ago and instantly fell in love. It's super thick and creamy and truly makes me hands feel soft again. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Sofie T.
My boyfriend uses this product alll the time! He uses it after a shower/shave. He highley reccomends it to all ither men! It is very effective with hydraction. It is like a glass of water for your face!
Emily A.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff has been my holy grail for years! it's thick but it doesn't sit on top of my skin. it soaks in pretty quickly. this stuff is especially great in the winter!
Daniella D.
Makes my skin feel heavy. Has a sort of bad scent making me feel a bit dizzy. Has thick consistency making it hard to apply. A bit pricey, was $13 at Walgreens. It lasts quite a while but isn't what I desire. I would recommend to someone who has really dry skin.
fredylsa j.
Waterbury, CT
I have very dry and crack lips so i started using lots of lip moisturizer. the key to keep you lips not dry and crack is to moisture your lips. i have so much lip product i keep some my office table, kitchen, bathroom, net to bed, car, purse and other places so that i don't forget to moisture my lip all day long.
Jelly C.
Does it give hydration? Yes, plenty. Does this last for long? Nop. After washing my hands twice, they will go back to dryness. But the thing that maybe lots of people don't know is Nivea cream is not vegan, it contains "lanolin", which extracted from sheep's wool.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.