BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I found this Nivea cream to be very difficult to apply on dry skin, and even harder when my skin was wet. The scent is a bit overbearing, but nothing worth not buying this product for. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth for over 24 hours.
Lauren S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I keep a small jar of this in my purse at all times. I love that it is a cream the texture is great! I use this when my hands are very dry and cracking and it helps so much! I'm not a huge fan of the smell but it isn't a bad smell, just a little stronger than I like.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
I would equate this more with a body butter than a typical lotion because it is very thick. It works extremely well and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I tend to have rough patches on my elbows and this product fixes then in a snap.
Jena T.
Love this for when my face is super dry. I use this item whenever I feel like my skin is extra dry. This is definitely worth the money. Will repurchase
Pros: hydrates skin
Cons: takes a few uses to see a difference on dry matches
Felina D.
Mason, TX
My husband received a sample & Fell in Love with it! It doesn't have a strong scent it's very nice and light. The texture is creamy but not thick. Glides on and so far has made his skin very soft!
Tommie J.
It amazingly light, and you really don't use as much as you think you will. I've had mine for almost a year now and I still have a decent amount left. The price is absolutely wonderful, and won't even come close to bending your budget.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
I like this product for the smell, but if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend. It does the job and a little goes a long way, but don't go overboard or you will look like a grease ball.
Tiffany B.
Lexington, KY
Nivea is a great creme! While the container is small, it lasts a long time! You only need a LITTLE bit to get the job done. It makes your hands feel a little slimy/greasy but it dries quickly and your hands feel wonderful after!
Mridula A.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like this cream except for the way it leaves my skin greasy for a while. It's in a convenient travel tin which is super compact and easy for me to put in my purse. But I would not buy it again just because I don't really like how it makes my skin feel greasy.
Bethany H.
I love this! It moisturizers my face, and I can tell a difference, it makes my face glow when I put it on, I put it on before my base so then then the base will glide on and it has something to stick on too so it stays on longer 😄x
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.