BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
After my husband got tattoos, I would gently rub lotion over the area as part of the aftercare. From time to time he still asks me if I will rub lotion on his arms. When I got a sample of this product in the mail, he offered himself up as a guinea pig. It is thinner than other products I have used. Especially for summer months I would recommend this product because it isn't as heavy. The smell is intoxicating. This is a product I can see being used in my home again.
Annie S.
Lake Worth, FL
Nivea crème is one of the best moisturizing creme's on the market. It is silk smooth with a great scent. Although it comes out thick it glides on the skin and is absorbed quickly, lasts all day and does not leave a greasy residue behind. It is on of my "MUST HAVES" that I will purchase often and always keep one in my drawer at work.
maggie s.
I have dry to combination skin and could never really pin point my fav moisturizers to help me out so my grandma showed me this nivea crème and I died! This crème is life for my dry skin! I live in the desert so my skin lacks moisture and this product is thick creamy and just feels so moisturizing on the skin. NIVEA Creme
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
I wish there was 10 stars! This is my MUST HAVE product all year round! I use it for everything, dry hands and feet, knees and elbows, and even chapped lips! I put it on every night before bed and my lips feel brand new in the morning! Since the container is a bit small, the $6+ price might be too expensive for some, keep in mind that a little goes a long way, so it should last for quite awhile! I've had the same one for 6 months!!! Highly recommend!
Serenity W.
 I really love nivea cream because it’s great for sensitive skin. when i use it on my face it stays on for the whole day and makes my skin glowy. I bought it from walmart and it’s really inexpensive. I use it on my face everyday after I wash it. I would recommend nivea cream for people who have really dry and sensitive skin because it works really well.
Mandy E.
My husband got this sample from freebiesinyourmail.com and he really liked it. He isnt generally a big creme/lotion person but he said after using this sample his hands felt much better and weren't sore and cracked from working with them. I ended up buying him some Nivea hand creme as a surprise after his sample. He liked that there was a light scent but its not overwhelming. Also that its a thicker creme paste and the tin is easy to pop in his pocket.
Alicia S.
Syracuse, NY
Very thick, so perfect for the winter! I received this travel size of NIVEA Creme in my Christmas stocking and it’s been great to keep in my desk at work. I live in central New York so winters are cold and dry, and my hands definitely feel it after a day of typing. Not so sure I’ll use this in the summer months, but I’ll have to wait and see!
K M.
This product is amazing! I don't know what they put in this product but it is absolutely amazing! It is my go to for dry skin and instantly helps hydrate the affected area.  It's an amazing price and you can purchase the $1 mini tins of the product and they are easy to carry around in your purse or bag for easy access. Due to their great price I have one just about everywhere I go. I love them so much that I even purchased this product for every person in my family as a gift. For a short period I was using this product on my face when I initially started my acne treatment so that my skin wouldn't be dry and irritated and it worked like a charm! I 100% recommend this product.
Griseda H.
how has not tried this!!! No one,  I think. Nivea is a great cream, very thick, but I use it only for my hands and body. It does not work for my face. It has petrolatum which clogs my pores and make me break out. And I have super dry skin. It is not an excellent  moisturizer because it does not penetrate the pores of the face due to its texture and it stays just on the face giving the sensation of hydration but it does not moisturize the skin from within.
Sheila D.
I'm an individual who suffers from dry skin year-round whether it's hot or cold. I've used this stuff for over 10 years and continue to use it. This lotion is the only one that I can truly say has no alcohol in it it will never burn when you apply it on your skin. It's great for sensitive skin and I've never had to use anything else.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.