BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Nicole J.
Tampa, FL
This Nivea Body Creme is my go to lotion. I love that it's creamy and helps keep my skin moisturized throughout the day. It's priced on the higher end based on its volume, but I think it's worth the purchase and I will continue to buy it. Some might find it too thick but I like it.
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Good price, smel good, hydrating, moisturizing, thick

Keep one in my purse, car, bedside stand. I bought the small pot on a whim and have really enjoyed it. This is a very thick creme lotion; I think it has a lot of bang for the low price
Kristina B.
Nanticoke, PA
I always keep one of these in my purse. Love the packaging; small and sleek so it fits in any purse nicely. Great for dry, cracked skin especially in the winter but works great for every day use as well.
Lauren J.
Norfolk, VA
Nivea is the drugstore nectar of the gods. I spend my work day attached to a computer keyboard and my fingertips stay dry, this stuff gets my hands back like they should be. Doesn't leave my fingers slick or greasy, just well hydrated and ready to get back to it. A++++ in my book!
Ember J.
I am currently pregnant and keep this stuff in my purse for when I feel the itch. I love it and use it every night on my face before bed. I truly think this stuff is blessed :)
Johndi E.
Jacksonville, FL
I wash my hands more than the average person ay work. My hands easily dry out and start to crack. I keep this in my bag and leave one at work just in use. Super thick, but not sticky bit slightly oily but nothing i can't handle. Moisture lasts even through a handwash or two! Love it.
cassie c.
Alton, TX
This cream is amazing and comes in handy all the time. /since it is not too big, I am able to carry it with me all the time, and I use it almost every day, it lasts me close to a month and is worth the price. I would definitely recommend this product, I still purchase it myself!
Marianna S.
This stuff works wonders! My hands and arms get really dry skin in the winter and I just put this stuff on and within a few uses my skin is very soft and not dry at all! I always have one in my purse and at my house.. I love that it doesn't have a scent and I don't have to put a ton on for it to work. I just apply to the problem areas
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
Well this kinda work for me, its not that bad. it does moisturize my face. the scent is good for me ^_^. i don't like about it i try to use that before i put make up and its so bad it feel sticky. and yeah!! i use that night time. and its fine.
Imelda C.
Lake Worth, FL
I feel totally in love with this cream the day I bought it at the 99 cents store with some dry elbows lol I love it ! Its soft and not creamy I love that its not to thick some people do not recommend it on their face but personally I use it on my face and I like it. My top favorite!!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.