BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Love this stuff. Its smell is not my favorite (a little old lady-smelling), but it's so easy to throw in my bag without worrying about spills and truly solves dry hands and elbows in a single use. Great product.
Shaylee P.
Redding, CA
I really enjoy using this product, it works so well and is very moisturizing. I'm still on my first tin, but I will definitely repurchase this item! I love how it comes in a tin container, the packaging is nice. I recommend this product to others!
Yusra S.
U S A F Academy, CO
This is nice and thick! I don't recommend for the warmer months, as it will seem to heavy and it's not comfortable to have it on when it's warm. BUT, it's amazing for the colder weather. Only thing that keeps my hands from being dry and rough.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Good cream, not the best but depends on how you use it. I only use it on my feet, knees and elbows because I don't like how it feels. To me, it leaves my skin feeling greasy and I hate that. But great to moisturize especially before I go to bed.
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
It's perfect for dry skin during the winter. I always make sure to carry some on me. It is slightly greasy when applying, but this disappears after rubbing in for a minute or two.
Danielle R.
Baltimore, MD
One of the few products thay does exactly what it ia supposed too. They all smell so yummy and they hydrate your lips. They fit well into pockets and aren't bulky like normal chapstick. I don't leave the house without one of these. I have them all.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
As a wife and a mom, I am constantly busy using my hands and having to wash them. They can get pretty dry. I tried the Nivea Creme and fell in love with it. It softens and moisturizes my hands quickly. I keep a little tin of it in my purse.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I keep a small tin of this in my purse and my car. It's perfect because you only need a little for it to go a long way. The scent is subtle and the product makes my hands so smooth after using it. I will definitely buy more when my little tins run out.
Denise L.
Blasdell, NY
I generally enjoy Nivea products, and this is one of my favorites. I love the scent, it's not overpowering but just very soft and feminine. It's perfect to keep in my purse and the cream itself works great at keeping my hands moisturized.
Nicole J.
Tampa, FL
This Nivea Body Creme is my go to lotion. I love that it's creamy and helps keep my skin moisturized throughout the day. It's priced on the higher end based on its volume, but I think it's worth the purchase and I will continue to buy it. Some might find it too thick but I like it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.