BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
This is a very smooth buttery creme. It's is an excellent and a must have product especially for the winter time. In addition, despite the tiny packaging I find that it lasts quite a while. On top of that it smells amazing. I would purchase this agin
Jessica W.
Wichita, KS
I have always grown up with Nivea inthe house hold! My mom swears its what kept her skin looking so young:)maybe I will follow in her footsteps . It is a very rich cream and its fragrace I think is beautiful! A little product goes a long way. The packaging is sturdy to throw in your purse and I'm loving the travel sizes! My goto hand cream
Elizabeth G.
Is the best body cream and used has everything I nesesito to keep my skin hydrated for a long time is excellent for dry skin instantly hydrates because I think the product has a good value for what it does.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
This cream is extremely thick so I wouldn't use it everywhere on my body but it is great to put on my feet at night and quickly repairs cracks. I like to slather on a extra thick layer and then put my socks on top and sleep like that overnight.
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR
Let's just say I swear by this Creme ! One of my favorites of all times I've been using it since I could remember ! Very long lasting I recommend if you have super dry skin , it's gentle on your skin and brightens and tones!
Yusra S.
U S A F Academy, CO
This is nice and thick! I don't recommend for the warmer months, as it will seem to heavy and it's not comfortable to have it on when it's warm. BUT, it's amazing for the colder weather. Only thing that keeps my hands from being dry and rough.
Kersha O.
Valdosta, GA
Extremely thick! But smells wonderful. It's perfect for days that need extra hydration (after being in the sun or cold winter days). The smell is very reminiscent to when I was younger not much has changed!
Jenna M.
I refuse to travel without a tin in my purse. This keeps my hands silky and smooth. My nail technician always compliments me when she does my manicure-that's how soft my hands are!
Kristina S.
I am usually drawn to a lotion based on it's smell, and usually most lotions have too strong of a scent for me. This stuff smells amazing! Also, it is very hydrating and can be used as often as you want! Would recommend this to a friend for sure!
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
OMG!!! This stuff is awesome! So thick and rich. I love putting it on my feet at night before bed and I wake up with soft feet!! I got mine at Walmart. Worth the money because it only takes a small amount!!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.