BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
My grandmother actually got me to love this stuff. I carry it in my purse at all times. It is one of the only things that helps my hands in the winter time. Plus it smells really good too! And for a little tin like the one in the pic it's only $1!
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
This cream is extremely thick so I wouldn't use it everywhere on my body but it is great to put on my feet at night and quickly repairs cracks. I like to slather on a extra thick layer and then put my socks on top and sleep like that overnight.
Tangerine W.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love this, it works extremely well and has a pleasant scent. It is thick and I advise waiting a minute or two for it to absorb before handling anything, especially anything absorbent, but it is worth the wait. The tin is cute and handy. For such a small amount of product it lasts for quite some time. I feel if the container were larger it would get too thick or too dry before you could use it all up.
Jessica W.
Wichita, KS
I have always grown up with Nivea inthe house hold! My mom swears its what kept her skin looking so young:)maybe I will follow in her footsteps . It is a very rich cream and its fragrace I think is beautiful! A little product goes a long way. The packaging is sturdy to throw in your purse and I'm loving the travel sizes! My goto hand cream
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
This is a very smooth buttery creme. It's is an excellent and a must have product especially for the winter time. In addition, despite the tiny packaging I find that it lasts quite a while. On top of that it smells amazing. I would purchase this agin
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC
Niveas men Creme is a really good product. Wasn't has a good selection of Nivea. I like the smell of it because it doesn't smell bad. Really good for the price and I would really recommend for people to use.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
My husband uses this and absolutely loves it. It keeps his body very nice and soft. It's very effective for him because of his dry skin. It met his expectations and he was overall satisfied with the product.
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
It's perfect for dry skin during the winter. I always make sure to carry some on me. It is slightly greasy when applying, but this disappears after rubbing in for a minute or two.
Kersha O.
Valdosta, GA
Extremely thick! But smells wonderful. It's perfect for days that need extra hydration (after being in the sun or cold winter days). The smell is very reminiscent to when I was younger not much has changed!
Shaylee P.
Redding, CA
I really enjoy using this product, it works so well and is very moisturizing. I'm still on my first tin, but I will definitely repurchase this item! I love how it comes in a tin container, the packaging is nice. I recommend this product to others!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.