BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Destiny H.
Jonesboro, GA
I got this product for a birthday gift and loved this product so much I went and brought it the next day. It left my skin feeling very soft and smooth. It looked very healthy and well moisturized. Which was great for me because I sometimes have trouble finding products that leave my skin looking and feeling moisturized. I definitely recommended this product.
Tasha Y.
Princeton, IN
I don't think this is worth the price. I have used many different products, even spending $30 for lotions, but for the price and results, I wouldn't buy this. The smell is strong, which I do like for some things, but not this particular scent. It was more effective than the lotion though.
Dakota W.
For someone how has dry skin, using a cream that is thick and creamy works wonders and definitely last longer than a body lotion that has a water-based or very thin consistency. I love this cream! Would definitely buy until it is no longer available!
Vianey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great moisturizer. I use it on a daily basis and i always keep this in my bag. I tend to buy little tins at places such as Riteaid but sometimes I'll find it at the 99 cents so tore.  This is a great product I would definitely recommend this for  dry skin.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
This cream is extremely thick so I wouldn't use it everywhere on my body but it is great to put on my feet at night and quickly repairs cracks. I like to slather on a extra thick layer and then put my socks on top and sleep like that overnight.
Alice S.
I absolutely love this cream! I use it a daily moisturizer, after a mask it's great to use to help keep my face smooth and without cracks, masks tend to dry out my skin and this replenishes it completely.
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC
Niveas men Creme is a really good product. Wasn't has a good selection of Nivea. I like the smell of it because it doesn't smell bad. Really good for the price and I would really recommend for people to use.
Brandy P.
Anna, TX
I'm a nurse so dry hands are a constant battle. This hand cream is thick but in a good way. It easily runs in and moisturizes. And the small tin fits perfectly in my scrub pocket so I always have it with me.
Jessica W.
Wichita, KS
I have always grown up with Nivea inthe house hold! My mom swears its what kept her skin looking so young:)maybe I will follow in her footsteps . It is a very rich cream and its fragrace I think is beautiful! A little product goes a long way. The packaging is sturdy to throw in your purse and I'm loving the travel sizes! My goto hand cream
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
My boyfriend loves this stuff ... it leaves your skin feeling soft and smells so refreshing .. he uses it almost everyday .. it's pretty affordable you can get them at almost any drugstore or like a Walmart ..
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.