BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I personally do not like this product. It's nice packaging and great for In your purse. But it doesn't make my hands feel soft and it feels weird when I put it on. I'm sure other people probably feel different.
Emily C.
I love this lotion. I am very picky with the lotions I use because I do not want a greasy feel or to be dry after 15 minutes of applying! However this is a nice one to put in my purse. With very dry hands, I would appreciate a more "deeper treatment" feel but I do enjoy this and would buy again.
Samantha S.
Greenville, SC
Finding a moisturizer that I truly love is usually very tough, but I will swear by it that Nivea will always be my favorite! It moisturizer my face so well and doesn't leave it feeling super oily! Another plus is that it doesn't break out my skin!!
Zahra C.
Lilburn, GA
I have been using this for years and it's a great moisturizer for my dry skin. I have really dry skin and I find that barely any moisturizing lotion will help it become less dry. This not only make my skin soft and supple, overtime it makes it less dry. Great product definitely would recommend.
Lauren G.
I got this as a free sample on body wash that I bought for my husband. He normally doesn't use lotion unless he really needs it. He used it and told me how much he liked it. He wants more of it.
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ
I used this as a teen to moisturize my face. i can honestly say this aided in me having good skin as a teen. great product, natural, and awesome price. this is wonderful for rough dry skin, or just for a daily moisturizer (all over body and face).
Tori D.
Lawnside, NJ
Absolutely Love Love Love the Nivea travel size creme tin. I always have two in my purse and at least three in my car. This creme is amazing for my dry skin and eczema. I use it after I wash my hands and they always feel silky soft. I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it!
Maryam K.
Elgin, IL
This is a good moisturizer, however, it is REALLY thick. If you're looking for a heavy moisturizer then is the one to buy. But if thick moisturizers bother you i definitely do not recommend this. There is another Nivea cream that is way softer.
Emily G.
Great multi purpose product. Love this stuff for really dry areas. Sometimes during the winter on my face to prevent windburn. I keep a jar of it always. Definitely a classic for a reason.

I've even used it as a night time mask treatment. It's lovely.
Alejandra G.
Product is very moisturing and rich so a little goes a long way! Smell is nice and clean nothing with not too much fragrance. Product is a bit thick but amazing for moisture without a greasy residue. It's affordable and packaging is nice and simply.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.