BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Tori D.
Lawnside, NJ
Absolutely Love Love Love the Nivea travel size creme tin. I always have two in my purse and at least three in my car. This creme is amazing for my dry skin and eczema. I use it after I wash my hands and they always feel silky soft. I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it!
Summer R.
Cream always leaves my body so moisturized after I'm done using it really meets all
My needs as far as a creme comes and it's not to pricey at all great value I purchased from Walmart
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
This is my MVP product. My go to moisturizer for my ridiculously dry skin. I put it on at night. I use it when traveling and always after washing. It's perfect for me and while I can't speak for everyone out there this is my own personal miracle cream!
Maryam K.
Elgin, IL
This is a good moisturizer, however, it is REALLY thick. If you're looking for a heavy moisturizer then is the one to buy. But if thick moisturizers bother you i definitely do not recommend this. There is another Nivea cream that is way softer.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
This is a classic. I remember growing up as a kid in Europe, it was the best moisturizer we had. Still love it, after few decades. A little does go a long way, and it's most suitable for drier skins. Hands down the best drug store product available.
Diana V.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this since I was a kid I love it it's a product that I will ALWAYS use and that my kids will always use as well! It smells AMAZING and leaves my body and face moisturized
Karina V.
Medley, FL
This reapmebre cream is amazing. My boyfriend has lately used and the skin of his face has softened enough. It's amazing and buenisima for aftershave. Excellent product and quality, besides its price is worth it.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
Convenient. Compact. Moisturizing. This is a basic staple moisturizing product. Its consistency is thick and creamy. I only use this on my hands and elbows. It is very moisturizing, but at times it feels as if I had applied a film on my skin that wears off in 20-30 minutes. It is great for moisturizing in general, but not so much for dry patches.
Tasha Y.
Princeton, IN
I don't think this is worth the price. I have used many different products, even spending $30 for lotions, but for the price and results, I wouldn't buy this. The smell is strong, which I do like for some things, but not this particular scent. It was more effective than the lotion though.
Sarah M.
These are perfect for work. they fit in my scrub pockets and I can pull it out and put it on after washing my hands so many times in one hours and the cream is so silky. I have very dry hands because of excessive wash and it soothes them right away
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.