BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
This is a classic. I remember growing up as a kid in Europe, it was the best moisturizer we had. Still love it, after few decades. A little does go a long way, and it's most suitable for drier skins. Hands down the best drug store product available.
Tanea A.
Orlando, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS 😍. It is creamy and smooth. It makes my skin SUPER soft and moisturized 😀. It also comes in adorable tin and lasts a very long time and it is only for a dollar 💵
Samantha S.
Greenville, SC
Finding a moisturizer that I truly love is usually very tough, but I will swear by it that Nivea will always be my favorite! It moisturizer my face so well and doesn't leave it feeling super oily! Another plus is that it doesn't break out my skin!!
Diana V.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this since I was a kid I love it it's a product that I will ALWAYS use and that my kids will always use as well! It smells AMAZING and leaves my body and face moisturized
Lauren G.
I got this as a free sample on body wash that I bought for my husband. He normally doesn't use lotion unless he really needs it. He used it and told me how much he liked it. He wants more of it.
Maryam K.
Elgin, IL
This is a good moisturizer, however, it is REALLY thick. If you're looking for a heavy moisturizer then is the one to buy. But if thick moisturizers bother you i definitely do not recommend this. There is another Nivea cream that is way softer.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
This reapmebre cream is amazing. My boyfriend has lately used and the skin of his face has softened enough. It's amazing and buenisima for aftershave. Excellent product and quality, besides its price is worth it.
Summer R.
Cream always leaves my body so moisturized after I'm done using it really meets all
My needs as far as a creme comes and it's not to pricey at all great value I purchased from Walmart
Tasha Y.
Princeton, IN
I don't think this is worth the price. I have used many different products, even spending $30 for lotions, but for the price and results, I wouldn't buy this. The smell is strong, which I do like for some things, but not this particular scent. It was more effective than the lotion though.
Stephanie R.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE This Product. It Works Well With My Skin. Long Lasting Moisture. Love The Fact That I Can Just Throw The Travel Size In My Clutch Or Pocket & Take It Anywhere Without Needing To Use A Huge Bag. It's Truly My Go To. Yes It's A Bit Pricey But If You Want The Best You Got To Slurge A Little.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.