BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Becky G.
North Adams, MA
Smells so good! I use it sometimes when it gets left of my bathroom. It doesn't go on greasy and makes skin super soft. He uses it every day after his shower and face wash , very satisfied overall. Would buy again
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is a great moisturizer. I love that the packaging is cute, and it is small enough to fit in my pocketbook. However, I do not like that it has an oily feeling once you rub it in. I often find myself rubbing my hands on a papertowel after I have applied it to get that greasy feeling off my hands.
Karsyn B.
I love this product! I usually buy the smaller containers that are on sale for $1 at Kroger. The smell is a little awkward at first, but once you get use to it, and start to love how healthy your skin starts to look, you'll fall in love with the product.
Shannon D.
Grand Isle, ME
Perfect for travel, I always have one in my purse because it fits so well. Can be used anywhere on the face or body. Fixes the problem fast. Even my boyfriend uses this product on cracked hands!
Denise G.
Westchester , IL
This is my go to moisturizer for those bitter cold Chicago days. If you've ever experienced a Midwest winter, you'd understand. It keeps my skin protected from the bite of the wind. I also use this on my hands, putting it on just before I put on my gloves.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA
This cream has been around forever, my mom used it and now I use it as well. Its a perfect backup moisturizer thats awesome in your purse. As far as the moisturizing goes this is an oldie but goodie it'll keep your skin hydrated for a good long while.
jenn c.
Port Saint Lucie
This is a moisturizer that I always come back too. It is so good that it leaves my skin so hydrated.  I've been using his for years and you could easily buy it at any drugstore. I use it everyday. And mostly during the winter months.  Highly recommend it.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
I have incredibly dry skin over the winter (and year round really) and this Creme is awesome at helping me keep the skin issue under control. I love the small tin that you can purchase this in because it fits anywhere and is so easy to carry with you.
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
This stuff is absolutely dang amazing a little goes a very long way it's super creamy and hydrating without feeling heavy on the skin I love this on my elbows and heels of my feet to combat extra dryness . Reccomend highly
Sel P.
This was the only one my mother let me use back then and now I just stick with it. It's all great and all but it is a bit thick and idk if you'll like that or not but I'm fine with it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.