BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Melissa F.
Wenatchee, WA
I have this almost everywhere in the house, in the car, in my purse. I use it more in winter vs summer because my skin gets super dry and flaky in the winter and I like the thickness of this...Does a great job I have been using it for 20 years if not more!
Julianne P.
This cream is so awesome!! It softens and plumps my skin without leaving it greasy and unmoisturized. This lotion is a little bit on the pricey side but is definitely well worth it. My grandmother uses this cream and absolutely loves the wonders it works on her skin!
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
This is great for rough hands.. It really does work wonders.. the only thing that I really do not like is how oily it is.. other than that it works wonders and smells good too. Also it is reasonably priced and the tin can will last you a fairly long time
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I LOVE this moisturizer! I know I probably shouldn't do this, but when the skin on my face and my lips are extra dry I slap some of this on and it works really well! It may be a bit thick and greasy but it doesn't really create any problems on my skin.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Alligators beware! this cream is not for you! it will rid any dry alligator skin :) very creamy and rich. it will heal and nourish dry cracked or scaley skin. i use on my elbows (which my mom so kindly refers to as elephant skin). it really works.
Gaia E.
My boyfriend reveived a sample of this stuff from the Nivea site. He liked it a lot and was unaware of mens moisturizers. He told me it left a cool feel to his skin and left it feeling completely refreshed and hydrated!
Monica E.
Trail City, SD
I got this for my husband, in the Men's creme, it smells so amazing. Absorbs quickly. It helps to alleviate harsh dry skin. First time use, my husband loved trying for the first time! Pretty decent on price not too expensive. Nothing to improve, awesome product!
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a cute little moisturizer. I love to keep this in my car and in my school or work bag to have on the go in case I feel dry. It works wonderfully and has little to no fragrance.
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is a great moisturizer. I love that the packaging is cute, and it is small enough to fit in my pocketbook. However, I do not like that it has an oily feeling once you rub it in. I often find myself rubbing my hands on a papertowel after I have applied it to get that greasy feeling off my hands.
Amber C.
Woodstock
I love this! I use it all over. It's very think, so I warm it up in my hands before applying. If I use it on my face I only use a small amount at night or it can end up looking greasy
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.