BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Veronica B.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely adore Nivea products and this creme is no exception. I recently bought a trial sized container from target for .97 and it has done wonders for my hands. The container is small enough to fit in my pocket and I reapply after washing my hands.
Tati C.
I love this, I keep it in my purse all the time. I use lots of scented lotions or moisturizers, but when I forget to put some on I just go in my purse and use this. I love the product for all over except your hands, I feel that it leaves them greasy.
Endy G.
I've been using nivea since I was a little girl and I still use it up to this day. It is great for my skin. I alway have around me.when I was in high school my friends wil ask does any one have lotion? Ill pop out nivea and my friends also love it too. :)
Sel P.
This was the only one my mother let me use back then and now I just stick with it. It's all great and all but it is a bit thick and idk if you'll like that or not but I'm fine with it.
Melissa F.
Wenatchee, WA
I have this almost everywhere in the house, in the car, in my purse. I use it more in winter vs summer because my skin gets super dry and flaky in the winter and I like the thickness of this...Does a great job I have been using it for 20 years if not more!
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
I have incredibly dry skin over the winter (and year round really) and this Creme is awesome at helping me keep the skin issue under control. I love the small tin that you can purchase this in because it fits anywhere and is so easy to carry with you.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
This is great for rough hands.. It really does work wonders.. the only thing that I really do not like is how oily it is.. other than that it works wonders and smells good too. Also it is reasonably priced and the tin can will last you a fairly long time
Shannon D.
Grand Isle, ME
Perfect for travel, I always have one in my purse because it fits so well. Can be used anywhere on the face or body. Fixes the problem fast. Even my boyfriend uses this product on cracked hands!
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Alligators beware! this cream is not for you! it will rid any dry alligator skin :) very creamy and rich. it will heal and nourish dry cracked or scaley skin. i use on my elbows (which my mom so kindly refers to as elephant skin). it really works.
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
I personally don't really like his cream I feel like it just leaves my skin so oily. My face also shines way too much and I do not like it. It makes my hands feel super slippery also.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.