BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
sandra G.
Puyallup, WA
I wish I could give it more that five stars. Nivea cream is the ONLY cream I use on my face, it keeps it hidrated and smooth.I have tried other creams but never found one like Nivea, there are too oily, or too scented for me..I highly recommend Nivea cream.
Jessica R.
Shaw A F B, SC
This Nivea tin packs some punch! It's fairly small, but has a lot of product in it for 99 cents. It's very CONVENIENT! Extremely moisturizing. HOWEVER, it feels a bit "greasy" to me after it's all rubbed in. I tend to rub my hands off on a paper towel or something so I don't have butter fingers all day :0
Eileen T.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is just one of those products that just works! My hubby suffers from dry skin and he loves this product. We tried different lotions for dry skin itchy skin and none of them has worked for him. We originally just tried one of the small tins just to see if it would work and couldn't believe we finally found one that works! Used up the small tin and went out and purchased the big 13.5 oz jar. We love this product!
Ivy P.
I have a few of these by my bedside table for my evening pampering routine. I wouldn't use it any other time of the day because it feels a little too slick on my skin. But i love using it for an overnight treatment. They're cute, portable and inexpensive..I
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
This creme really works. I have horribly cracked cuticles most of the year, and this really helps. I use it liberally on my feet, elbows, and knees, also. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I love the smell. I don't wear perfume, so this doesn't clash, and it fades quickly. I love Nivea products!
Kristina M.
West Point, UT
I trust Nivea when it comes to lotions and lip balms, and I really need it during the winter. My skin gets very dry, especially my hands. This lotion/cream is awesome! If you apply A CRAP LOAD of this, it will feel oily.

Love the smell too, not too strong!
Myrna P.
They sell these at my CVS by the cash register and I always grab one. It's travel friendly and last a good amount of time. This cream is THICK! I only use it on some nights because I have dry skin and it's noticeable on some days more than others. Works well.
Paola V.
Fresno
Ive been using this lotion since i was 15, since then i've been having non stop compliments of how healthy my skin looks.  This lotion leaves your skin feeling baby smooth.  After applying it leaves a finish glow.  Has a wonderful scent and if very affordable.
Casey S.
Akron, OH
These little tins are amazing! The best hand creme I've ever tried, & for only $.99! I never leave house without one! I even leave one in my car, purse, diaper bag, bathroom.. they're everywhere! & last a long time because you don't need to use a lot at a time.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA
I love this stuff! I wash my hands a lot at work and this creme really does the trick. It has a petroleum base so it really feels like it's sealing in moisture and protecting your skin. The only thing I don't really like is the smell. It's kind of baby powdery.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.