BY NIVEA

Kayla G.
Dayton, OH
I had to have this and then after purchasing it i wasn't impressed. i like the packaging and that it can twist open and spew out into a purse. but i don't think i am a fan of nivea hand cremes. they don't leave my hands and skin feeling moisturized and thats what i am looking for in a moisturizer of course. left a weird feeling after using.
Giselle T.
Thiells, NY
A must have classic cream. Excellent on so many levels, my grandomotehr uses this, my mom and i use this. Excellent European scent, of it's own unique kind. You can smell NIVEA anywhere, it is very mild and soft, thick white cream, great for the entire body.
Theresa G.
I love this travel size hand cream. When you constantly was and sanitize your hands it will dry out and start to crack which can be painful. A little bit of this keeps them hydrated and prevents drying out.
Brenn B.
My grandmother and mother both used this my whole life, so when I felt the need to start using a moisturizer on my face, there was no question that this is what I would buy. I love it, it's great to use at night after washing my face and if I run out of a primer, it's a wonderful substitute.
Nikka Y.
North Andover, MA
Whenever I get sick and use so many tissues making my nose bad and red I use this at night. Got a chemical burn from nair?I coat a thick layer of this immediately after.Also need makeup taken off and don't have any remover? Put this on wait then take off to reveal clean skin. I also use it on my hands when they aredry.WARNING just letting you know that my face that it works only with the creme one that is usually in a tin. Or else it will make your face burn worse.
Kelly P.
Newark, DE
Love this lotion it's smooth and refreshing on your hands . It smells good . It's in a great sized container to carry with you instead of the bigger bottles that take up room . Takes up very little room and you can carry in your pocket . It leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturized .
Giselle J.
National City, CA
I have been using this product since I was a little girl. I love it and always come back to it!!! I recommend it! The smell is wonderful and not strong to give you a headache but enough to make you smell wonderful. Your body feels so moisturized and healthy. One of my all time favorites.
Nora C.
This stuff is so addicting. It's a great, thick and moisturizing lotion. It really leaves my skin feeling nourished. It has a nice clean scent, nothing strong. I will always keep some beside my bed at night.
Violet M.
I can honestly say that Nieva Moisturizing cream cured my severe dry skin. When I was a child I had horrible dry skin on my elbows and knees. After a month of using this cream my dry skin disappeared. Because of this I still use this product till this day.I Recommend it to all my friends.
Alyssa M.
The Nivea Moisturizing cream is especially nice to use in the winter. It leaves my skin feeling soft and the best part is the affordable price! It is definitely worth it to leave you with silky feeling skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.