BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Doris B.
I am such a fan of Nivea products. I've used them for years. I especially love this creme. I am OCD when it comes to hand washing so my hands have a tendency to become dry. Nivea creme works perfectly to prevent dryness. I also use it from head to toe after a hot shower.  It makes my skin feel so smooth. It's just wonderful! It is slightly thick in consistency,  so a little goes a long way. I often purchase the large jar for the bathroom and the small containers for my purse and the car. I even carry it in my lunch bag . That way I'm never without it.  Walmart has both sizes ranging in price from about .97-  nearly 8.00.  Love this stuff!!
Sara F.
Orange, TX
I love this hand cream! I got a travel size container for Christmas and immediately bought a full size container! I use it multiple times a day especially on my hands. I have incredibly dry skin on my feet and this has been the best product i've used so far.

It is thick and creamy so I feel like it moisturizes better than most hand creams. It's great for people with sensitive skin and it also helps that it's not scented. It's also very affordable and you can find it at most local grocery and drug stores.

If you don't already I definitely recommend purchasing this lotion and carrying it everywhere. It's fantastic for that winter dryness everyone fights with.
Cathie P.
Fort Worth
Omg! This should be in every woman's beauty bag! I just started using this as an under eye cream at night. I put it on really thick where it looks like white paint on my skin. When I wake up my eyes are moisturized, less puffy, and smoother. I put it on my entire face and go to sleep but I only lay it on thick on my eye area. This makes a great hand cream, lip balm, heel moisturizer, body lotion, and more. It smells great, is inexpensive, and feels wonderful on the skin. They even make a purse size tin.
Mare R.
I realize this will not work for all skin types, based on its thickness. It might break people out. BUT I have normal to combination skin and it works great for winter when your cheeks need a little extra protection and moisturizing. If you’re going to use it on your oily areas, just rub it in everywhere else, and use excess over your t zone. It hasn’t made me break out, but that’s just me. I definitely recommend it if you live in a northern state like me. I have a little tin of it, and it lasts forever if you just use it for those days you really need it (maybe like twice or once a week in winter). I personally love it.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Thick creamy texture hydrates the skin and leaves it extremely soft. I am constantly applying makeup and taking it off and using soaps, washes etc. To remove a lot of surface layer, this creme rejuvenates and softens the skin . The thick creme applies easily and smells amazing. Be careful though, if the skin is not completely dry it might be a little harder to blend out the creme. I love this it’s my holy grail, I recommend this product to anyone with dry or moderate skin.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I'm already a huge Nivea fan so this creme only makes me a bigger fan. I was looking for something to carry in my purse at Walmart and I found this tin for $0.99. When I was at the register the cashier said he carries it in his pocket and showed me because it works that good. It is extremely creamy and doesn't have a scent so it's great on my dry sensitive skin. Now I have to go buy the bigger size because it's a great body moisturizer.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
NIVEA Creme This stuff has been passed down from generations in my family. I remember as a little girl I would see my mom use it every nite. Until one day I asked her, what do you use that for? She says it helps mommy stay young.

Now that I'm older myself I realize what she meant. I use it twice a day. First thing I apply after I wash my face, and last thing I put on my face before bedtime. It tends to have a bit of a tingling feeling. But its such a great pick me up for those early mornings that you dont want to get it. It moisturizers, hydrates, and best of all leaves your skin feeling and looking so soft.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
It's the classic Nivea cream that we all love in a canned presentation.
I like this package, it is very resistant which makes it ideal to have it in our bag and that we do not have a risk that it will break or spill. I in particular use every second I love the aroma that has that fragrance that has a life smelling and never get tired of it. It is very simple to apply it absorbs very fast and does not leave you feeling fat on the body or hands.
Amina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent to use this moisturizer as a night cream. I find it to be very rich and moisturizing for your skin to drink up and restore all the ingredients. Mild scent. I purchased my moisturizer at my local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this product. My favorite trick if your skin needs a thicker consistency in a moisturizer but does not want to oversaturate your skin with a thick moisturizer overnight is to apply moisturizer, leave it on until you are ready to go to bed,  wet face with warm water and wipe face with a warm towel. Your skin will feel smooth and refreshed.!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
I bought this in the 1 oz variety on a whim. It was only a dollar and it looked cute, so why not? I am SO glad I did! It's convenient and takes up very little space and it makes my hands feel wonderful and not oily like the other lotions I keep on my desk! It's not runny and is actually easy to remove and apply. The only complaint I have is the lid doesn't stay on too well in my purse, so it will get all over everything if it falls off.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.