BY NIVEA

sharleen s.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the most wonderfule hand cream i have come across. I purchased it accidentally thinking it was lip balm, and while i was disappointed it wasn't...it was the most pleasant surprise. it is a dense cream which allows for minimal use with maximum effectiveness. I would purchase this again, and on purpose!
Lilly P.
I love all Nivea products and even though this is a mens product I use it to moisturize, especially during colder months. I love this and its just as good as regular Nivea and great for sensitive skin! Great for all genders!
Victoria S.
I love this creme. I use it daily. It keeps my hands,feet and face soft and hydrated. I wash a lot of dishes and my hands feels dry when I am done but the Nivea renews them. I would recommend this creme to anyone needing to rehydrate their skin. It smells great too
Carrie S.
Cordova, TN
I normally love anything Nivea from the body lotions, chapsticks to the body was. This is the one product I'm not a fan of. The consistency is way to thick and leaves your hands super greasy.
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
So this is great when you have super dry skin, it's a little oily but it's great I definitely don't recommend to e used in the face if you have super oily skin cuz u will break out! Big I love it for my hands n elbows cuz u know how dry elbows can get hahaha anyway it's small so u can put it in a little clutch or purse :)
Elizabeth G.
Nivea--especially the travel size--is a great cheap moisturizer to keep in your bag at all times for when you aren't home and don't have your regular moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday or very often use, but in a pinch and on the go it's perfect.
Rachel L.
Prescott, AR
1st time I used this is had no idea it wasn't for my face, it was very greasy and thick. After wards it hit me to used on my legs and arms 100% helped and I now only use it for my body and actually love it
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
My boyfriend uses this EVERY day. He loves it and it isn't expensive! Its sooo worth the money. He never used to use any cream until this one, and now he is out to find a bigger jar. Guess what he is getting for christmas!!
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
This is perfect for travel! JUST enough product to use on a vacation for about a week! Met my expectations very well. Great to use on sensitive or non smooth skin as well as every other skin type! Makes skin silly smooth and just amazing! Definitely recommend!!!
Paige I.
Love this moisturizer and this super convenient size. I keep this small tin next to my bed so I can moisturize my face and hands before sleep. Smells great and leaves your skin super hydrated.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.