BY NIVEA

Jeanne B.
Patchogue, NY
Nothing takes care of chapped red winter hands like this little pot of heaven. I carry it in my purse and find myself applying whenever I'm stuck in traffic. The smell reminds me of when I was a kid. My Mom used to slather it all over our sunburned shoulders!
Karen P.
Buckeye, AZ
Nivea makes an amazing creme that leaves skin soft and well moisturized. What you don't know is that this product is amazing for removing eye makeup as well! Just rub onto your lid/lashes then wipe off with a tissue. Moisturized eye lids is an additional added bonus! You just can't lose with this product!
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
I really don't like this stuff. The smell is musky and strong, the lotion is thick and greasy. I 100% recommend the Nivea SOFT version in the white bottle. It moisturizes and softens skin.
Jennifer R.
One of my favorite lotions. The scent is quite pleasant & it keeps my skin very soft.. also keep the Nivea hand creme in my purse...it's great!
Kind of a more expensive brand, but worth it.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
Love the compact size of this little cream – it works perfectly for medium to dry skin, I tend to get dry skin around my nose I dab a little on and it keeps my skin moisturized all day long
Angell G.
Moore, SC
I bought this for my dad and he loved it! It's is very inexpensive. It's also in a very small container but it smells amazing and feels even better. My mom also enjoyed the scent of it as well. This is a great product.
Lynette M.
Fairbanks, AK
I can rave about this product ALL DAY. I love it! It's definitely one of my must have products. My mom has always used Nieva Creme since I could remember! Her face looks amazing at the age of 45 now! I use it everyday, because it's great for removing make up AND moisturizing my face! It's not oily and has a nice smell, which is not over powering! AMAZING PRODUCT!
Marissa M.
Crandall, TX
My boyfriend seems to really love this men's Creme. He tells me that it exceeds his expectations and it's super affordable too. He told me that no other creme can do a job like the one by Nivea. He totally recommends it.
Carlye R.
Thomson, GA
This is my holy grail eye cream. It really softens the skin and I have seen an overall reduction in dryness and crepey looking skin and even a reduction in my fine lines! I totally recommend this for anyone who needs something very hydrating for dry undereyes!
desire n.
Sabadell, Barcelona

this cream has spent years at home and never missing , is too great moisturizer but is , leaves a bright and very bright because of skin hydration. We used to hydrate the body all at home.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.