BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
This body butter is really really thick, I only use it for my heels when they are dry and cracked. It really does the trick but I would t really put it on my arms or face cuz of how thick it is, it could possibly clog up your pores.
Priscilla H.
Waco, TX
I've been using this product for about two years now and every time I use it my face feels so refreshing. My face looks and feels better than ever. Therefore, I am very happy with this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Bridgette A.
Dundalk, MD
My grandmother used this creme and I began using it years ago. I love how little you need to give you that perfect amount of moisture back in your skin. Been using for years and will continue to Its a staple in my everyday routine.
Lisa T.
Redding, CA
Oh how I love this formula! In the winter my hands get so dry from overwashing and the weather change that my skin literally aches and my cuticles are a mess. I keep the Nivea Creme Tin in my purse at all times, I love how thick and lasting this creme is. It's instant relief.
Ashley B.
Newton, KS
My boyfriend uses this moisturizer all the time and absolutely loves it! He got it from Walmart one day by accident instead of his after shave balm that is in a similar container and he hasn't gone back since! Definitely recommend!
Lesley H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this stuff. My skin crys for moisture and this is what i give the skin. Hahaha. I always went to Target to get the big jar. I have it forever. Even the little ones i keep in my purse or makeup bag there just wonderful and I keep buying them over and over I love it
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally use this lotion as a make up primer because I do have really really dry skin so I moisturize with this let it sit for five minutes and then go in with my make up and do my make up for the day
Brittney M.
Eighty four , PA
Love this especially for my dry hands in winter. Very gentle and has a pleasant smell. Great value! Love that this is easy to travel with and is non greasy but is a heavy moisturizer. I recommend trying this on hands and nails!
Cynthia O.
Austin
I absolutely loved this creme by Nivea. This product really dealt with the dryness around my hands. I got the travel size so the price was really good and the size was so convenient to put in my purse so I could access it quick. I would definitely buy this product again.
Cristel G.
Tigard, OR
I am a big fan of Nivea brand. This Nivea lotion is amazing. It's perfect for dry skin. I have used this product almost my whole life. It works great with my skin. Keeps it well moisturize. Smells good. My whole family has also used it and we are happy with this product.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.