BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
My grandmother has been using Nivea for years! I love to use it on my face and hands because I love the way it moisturizes without giving an oily/ greasy look and also its absorbed quick so your skin starts looking smooth and healthy right away. I have tried many Nivea products but the very best and one that I would continue to use through the years has to be their body lotion.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
If you can get past the small, this thick creme is amazing. The smell is quite string but the moisturizing power is incredible! I get my small container at Walgreens for $1 but the huge tub is only around $5 and it's super simple to refill the small container to take on the go!
Nancy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don't Know i used this product before and i like it. Its moisterizing but what i don't like is How think it is. When i go to put it on it thick and feels like it streaches my skin. I do like it. I also like the to-go packaging. I like how I can just throw it in my bag and go.
Inase M.
Ridgefield, NJ
Creamy, luscious, soft lotion. I keep this little one in my purse to use on my hands when I find them to be dry or bothering me. Its tiny cute packaging makes it easy to take anywhere and the consistency of it leave you feeling smooth and refreshed with a none annoying smell.
Wendy C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Yes yes yes ! this crème is so good! my gf couldn't not find a lotion that would last a long time without having to reapply . she tried the travel size just for testing purposes and it worked very well for her, I had to go out and buy her the big jug cause she loved it so much.
Sara H.
Dansville, NY
Works really well, keeps my hands and elbows moisturized. Very gentle for sensitive skin, and has a very light smell. Met my expectations, and would repurchase. Small enough to throw in your purse.
Ashley B.
Newton, KS
My boyfriend uses this moisturizer all the time and absolutely loves it! He got it from Walmart one day by accident instead of his after shave balm that is in a similar container and he hasn't gone back since! Definitely recommend!
Cam S.
I love this product for right out of the shower or bath!. I apply it liberally all over I pay special attention to my feet and elbows, put on soft fuzzy socks and got to bed. I wake up wonderfully soft all over! My feet feel soft!!
Lesley H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this stuff. My skin crys for moisture and this is what i give the skin. Hahaha. I always went to Target to get the big jar. I have it forever. Even the little ones i keep in my purse or makeup bag there just wonderful and I keep buying them over and over I love it
Flores A.
san francisco
The Nivea cream cost about $6.00 is okay, I feel like whenever I use it it dries up quickly and makes me feel sort of uncomfortable. It has this delightful scent. I would and wouldn't recommend, because it depends on the skin type. If you have oily I would say go for it, but if you have dry skin I would probably say skip it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.