BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Taylor J.
columbus , OH
The nivea body cream is alright,. It is small enough that I used to keep it in my purse and its great to use on your hands during the day. It doesn't really smell like anything which can be a pro or a con, depending on the person.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Its a very thick cream so if you use a little it will go a long way. I love having it in my locker at work or in my purse. its great for my ankles when its a hot day. I'm dark skinned so i get ashy through out the day and this helps SOOOOOOO much in keeping my skin refreshed!
Flores A.
san francisco
The Nivea cream cost about $6.00 is okay, I feel like whenever I use it it dries up quickly and makes me feel sort of uncomfortable. It has this delightful scent. I would and wouldn't recommend, because it depends on the skin type. If you have oily I would say go for it, but if you have dry skin I would probably say skip it.
Wendy C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Yes yes yes ! this crème is so good! my gf couldn't not find a lotion that would last a long time without having to reapply . she tried the travel size just for testing purposes and it worked very well for her, I had to go out and buy her the big jug cause she loved it so much.
Lesley H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this stuff. My skin crys for moisture and this is what i give the skin. Hahaha. I always went to Target to get the big jar. I have it forever. Even the little ones i keep in my purse or makeup bag there just wonderful and I keep buying them over and over I love it
Jessica M.
York, SC
Nivea always makes outstanding products, but Nivea Moisturizing Creme in amazing! My husband and I both fell in love with this product. Not to mention I wrote Nivea telling them how much we loved their product and they sent me free product and several coupons! LOVE NIVEA!!
Bridgette A.
Dundalk, MD
My grandmother used this creme and I began using it years ago. I love how little you need to give you that perfect amount of moisture back in your skin. Been using for years and will continue to Its a staple in my everyday routine.
Melanie W.
This product is a must for me in my makeup collection, I never use a primer because my skin is sensitive to certain products but when moisturizing my face I noticed that with the Nivea cream it helped my foundation look smoothr and last a bit longer than normal...I fell in love, this is my holy grail primer and moisturizer!
Lisa T.
Redding, CA
Oh how I love this formula! In the winter my hands get so dry from overwashing and the weather change that my skin literally aches and my cuticles are a mess. I keep the Nivea Creme Tin in my purse at all times, I love how thick and lasting this creme is. It's instant relief.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
My grandmother has been using Nivea for years! I love to use it on my face and hands because I love the way it moisturizes without giving an oily/ greasy look and also its absorbed quick so your skin starts looking smooth and healthy right away. I have tried many Nivea products but the very best and one that I would continue to use through the years has to be their body lotion.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.