BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Lauren R.
Manalapan , NJ
I have been using the Nivea Creme for almost a year now.
It goes on thick so it needs to be rubbed in well. My skin is now very soft (even in the winter) and when people ask me what moisturizer I use they cannot believe it when I tell them Nivea! LOVE it!
Diana H.
San Francisco , CA
My bf really like this cream by Nivea! He says it is very soft and smooths on skin well. I tried it on my elbows and knees and it works great for those dry areas. I also love it because it is so compact! Would recommend and buy again!
Nicole B.
Springfield, MI
I recently got about 12 of these on one of my couponing trips and I must say I am so happy I have so many back ups! Perfect size for the purse and leaves hands feeling amazing. Only down side is that too much can leave you with a greasy feeling, but the good weighs out the bad!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Omg this Nivea creme tin does such An amazing job at keeping my dry hands moisturized. It's really thick but super moisturizing. If you have really dry elbows or knees this works really well for that too!
Samantha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use just probably mostly into winter months when my skin is extremely dry. Its very gentle on my skin and keeps my skin super soft and moisturized. I usually buy this product from Walmart because they offered the best value for the price. I would definitely recommend and use this product again it is very good for dry skin.
Erica S.
OMG I've been using this since the 90s. it is such a convenient little travel tin. You actually get more uses out of it than expected too. It's very moisturizering & makes my hands and elbows not look dry and old
Jessica B.
Lexington, KY
The good old tried and true standard. I rub a fingertipful onto my face before bed, after washing it, and wake up with supple skin. Great for aging skin, especially when you've got dry skin like I do.
Kayla H.
Gainesville, FL
Very hydrating and nice convenient packaging. I bought these at target and they have a nice light smell. I use this daily when I'm on the go. The only con is that it's very greasy if you use too much.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
I love the Nivea cream lotions.... The cream would always work great for my skin but it was just to thick... When they came out with the lotion, I was in my heaven. It keeps my skin hydrated all day without becoming oily. CVS usually has a special on them as well.... Great product!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
We received a free sample of nivea for men and my husband loves it. As soon as he is done with this sample we will be purchasing a full bottle.
This really moisturizes his face which will really help in the winter.
This is truly a 5 star product.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.