BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Hannah B.
This creme is perfect for when your skin is feeling dry. I like to use it as a nighttime moisturizer and I always wake up with non dry skin! I also love the nice refreshing smell and the softness of the creme.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Here's the good.... It's Nivea, it's so easy to take any where and it does its job. The bad....I feel like lotion in a tin is just messy and I'm very picky about smell I'm not crazy about it, and it's on the greasy side but it's lotion.
Morgan B.
Olathe, KS
I love this cream! Just the right amount of moisture without feeling greasy! I bought this on a whim and have been using it ever since! Perfect for your everyday moisturizer, but I do prefer something heavier for night. Would recommend!
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
Let me start put by saying that this product is one of my favorites!! It has a great smell, the lotion lasts for longer than 20 minutes, and doesn't have that greasy residue. I love it!! I have dyshydrotic excess and it helps keep my hands from itching! NOTHING bad to say about it!
Alicia R.
Newport, MI
I got this cream because I had some coupons and received a good deal. The first time I used it I was hooked. The cream works miracles on my dry hands. I have 6 people in my house so I am constantly washing dishes. My hands get very dry and this cream really helped to knock that out!
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA
I bought the travel size tin of this and I really like it. It's great to go in my purse and I don't have to worry about it exploding in my bag. The crème is very moisturizing, but I noticed little greasy spots on my desk from where my skin touched it. Overall, a good product however.
Pragya S.
Irvine, CA
The best thing about this is how many purposes it can be used from. It's very moisturizing, but I've used it to calm itches before as well. It does wonders for dry elbows and knees and it has a very classic, clean scent. This stuff is great, and it's like only 99 cents for a small tub that lasts a while. I think it's worth it.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
I love the Nivea cream lotions.... The cream would always work great for my skin but it was just to thick... When they came out with the lotion, I was in my heaven. It keeps my skin hydrated all day without becoming oily. CVS usually has a special on them as well.... Great product!
Jessica B.
Lexington, KY
The good old tried and true standard. I rub a fingertipful onto my face before bed, after washing it, and wake up with supple skin. Great for aging skin, especially when you've got dry skin like I do.
Jenny E.
Santa Fe, NM
Literally, just like the title says - all things by Nivea get a big thumbs up from me! This product is great and SO CHEAP, even at Ulta which tends to mark up prices. I also highly recommend Nivea lip butter for use at night to condition dry lips or just to keep moisturized lips hydrated!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.