BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Hannah B.
This creme is perfect for when your skin is feeling dry. I like to use it as a nighttime moisturizer and I always wake up with non dry skin! I also love the nice refreshing smell and the softness of the creme.
Bunny C.
Louisa, KY
I carry this in my bag at all times, it is perfect for touching up the dry spots on my face and hands while I am on the go. It is one of the few lotions that helps to keep my really dry spots moisturized.
Ashley P.
San Jose , Ca
I love this product! I use it every night on the places I know dry skin will form. It leaves my skin feeling healthy hydrated and soft. I totally recommend this to everyone. Not to mention it's only about $10 and it last for a long time.
Yanina S.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of the most beloved products in my home country of Bolivia. I even get a homey feeling out of using it. I use it everyday. I don't see any cons to using it aside from spending too much money on these because I use it so frequently. I absolutely will buy it again though and recommend it to everyone of all skin types.
Connie D.
This is a very good product. My skin tends to get very dry, and this creme keeps my skin soft. It doesn't dry off like many lotions do. The only thing I don't like about it that it's very thick and kinda hard to spread through out your skin, so yes there is room for improvement.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
Great for any skin type. It's a great night time cream. You'll wake up with super moisturized skin. I've been using this for 10 years and I will continue to repurchase this. I also love the white cream.
Elida F.
Germantown, MD
La crema Nivea, a sido por anos una de los productos que no podia faltar en nuestra casa pues desde nina recuerdo que mis padres me acostumbraron a usar esa marca y era inconfundible su exquisito aroma.
Emma V.
Medley, FL
Nivea is classic, has quality and is best. use this cream for a long time, it makes my skin look hydrated, soft and beautiful, and the presentation is very great. Never fails to use, if you've never used you have to try it. i love nivea!!!
Leah B.
Hapeville, GA
For the tiny price of $1.00 at most stores this little tin of luscious moisturizing creme is a must have for any pocketbook or bedside table! I love it during the winter months when my skin is super dry & chapped because of the weather. This creme goes on so smoothly and absorbs well.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Here's the good.... It's Nivea, it's so easy to take any where and it does its job. The bad....I feel like lotion in a tin is just messy and I'm very picky about smell I'm not crazy about it, and it's on the greasy side but it's lotion.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.