BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Alicia R.
Newport, MI
I got this cream because I had some coupons and received a good deal. The first time I used it I was hooked. The cream works miracles on my dry hands. I have 6 people in my house so I am constantly washing dishes. My hands get very dry and this cream really helped to knock that out!
Ashley P.
San Jose , Ca
I love this product! I use it every night on the places I know dry skin will form. It leaves my skin feeling healthy hydrated and soft. I totally recommend this to everyone. Not to mention it's only about $10 and it last for a long time.
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA
I bought the travel size tin of this and I really like it. It's great to go in my purse and I don't have to worry about it exploding in my bag. The crème is very moisturizing, but I noticed little greasy spots on my desk from where my skin touched it. Overall, a good product however.
Leah B.
Hapeville, GA
For the tiny price of $1.00 at most stores this little tin of luscious moisturizing creme is a must have for any pocketbook or bedside table! I love it during the winter months when my skin is super dry & chapped because of the weather. This creme goes on so smoothly and absorbs well.
Yanina S.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of the most beloved products in my home country of Bolivia. I even get a homey feeling out of using it. I use it everyday. I don't see any cons to using it aside from spending too much money on these because I use it so frequently. I absolutely will buy it again though and recommend it to everyone of all skin types.
Elida F.
Germantown, MD
La crema Nivea, a sido por anos una de los productos que no podia faltar en nuestra casa pues desde nina recuerdo que mis padres me acostumbraron a usar esa marca y era inconfundible su exquisito aroma.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
Great for any skin type. It's a great night time cream. You'll wake up with super moisturized skin. I've been using this for 10 years and I will continue to repurchase this. I also love the white cream.
Morgan B.
Olathe, KS
I love this cream! Just the right amount of moisture without feeling greasy! I bought this on a whim and have been using it ever since! Perfect for your everyday moisturizer, but I do prefer something heavier for night. Would recommend!
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
Here's the good.... It's Nivea, it's so easy to take any where and it does its job. The bad....I feel like lotion in a tin is just messy and I'm very picky about smell I'm not crazy about it, and it's on the greasy side but it's lotion.
Nirali P.
Henderson, NV
It's works good on skin but can't afford to use daily as a lotion for daily use after the shower. Also the pump bottles I feel Bc the lotion has to come out the pumps isn't at thick at the one that comes in the jar. And I like my lotion thick that is what comforts me. I like this one but wish I didn't have to dig hands in the jar
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.