BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Kelly P.
Newark, DE
Love this lotion it's smooth and refreshing on your hands . It smells good . It's in a great sized container to carry with you instead of the bigger bottles that take up room . Takes up very little room and you can carry in your pocket . It leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturized .
Violet M.
I can honestly say that Nieva Moisturizing cream cured my severe dry skin. When I was a child I had horrible dry skin on my elbows and knees. After a month of using this cream my dry skin disappeared. Because of this I still use this product till this day.I Recommend it to all my friends.
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
My bf uses this and he loves it. He likes the feel of it. He bought it at Walgreens. I use it too and am really impressed. It differs from other brands because it kind of feels like tingly. I use it every day and I would definitely recommend it go others.
Isabel M.
Aurora, CO
This compact Creme is very portable and very moisturizing. It the perfect size to keep in a purse, bag or even your pocket. It can go on a bit greasy if too much I applied but it's great for dry skin. It even works as a great moisturizing lip balm whenever I forget my Chapstick/lip gloss
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
These creams are a classic. I remember seeing them on my grandmothers vanity when I was little. I buy them myself like once a month, keeping them in my purse and bookbag so that I always have a good lotion on hand.
Theresa G.
I love this travel size hand cream. When you constantly was and sanitize your hands it will dry out and start to crack which can be painful. A little bit of this keeps them hydrated and prevents drying out.
melissa c.
I bought this little travel size lotion for my purse. Now that the weather has become warmer, it works great for those quick on the go touch ups for your exposed elbows and knees. I love lotions that smell good,so the only down fall for me is that I wish it would come in different scents.
Hannah B.
This creme is perfect for when your skin is feeling dry. I like to use it as a nighttime moisturizer and I always wake up with non dry skin! I also love the nice refreshing smell and the softness of the creme.
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA
I bought the travel size tin of this and I really like it. It's great to go in my purse and I don't have to worry about it exploding in my bag. The crème is very moisturizing, but I noticed little greasy spots on my desk from where my skin touched it. Overall, a good product however.
Connie D.
This is a very good product. My skin tends to get very dry, and this creme keeps my skin soft. It doesn't dry off like many lotions do. The only thing I don't like about it that it's very thick and kinda hard to spread through out your skin, so yes there is room for improvement.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.