BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Tara W.
new york
This cream is amazing because it works wonders on dry skin both on the face and the body. I only need to use a small dab to completely moisturize my face and it feels great all day. Highly recommend
lorena p.
United states
I sort of like this. I like that it mosmisturizes my face but on the other hand it leaves my face looking oily. I don't know if it is just me but it leaves my face shiny.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
Best cream for face who have dry skin like me. It is an economic but and lasts very long. I always keep one small in my handbag for dry hands or rough patches on skin!
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I’m so torn on this product. I use it as a hand cream, and have attempted to use it as a moisturizer when in a pinch, which resulted in an unfortunate breakout. However, the scent is extremely addicting and keeps me coming back for more. I’ll always keep a tin of this on me as hand cream. It’s super thick and lasts me a month or so (with daily repeated use). However, I’ve had better hand creams, as after this sinks in, my hands don’t feel as soft as they have with other creams. So basically-I like this product quite a bit, but am unsure whether I love it, or whether it’s just a simple, accessible product with a great scent, which keeps drawing me back to it.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
My all time favorite lotion, I use this every day and it makes my skin feel hydrated and not dry and smooth and the smell of Nivea is amazing. I really love this lotion .
Jennifer H.
Pawtucket, RI
I have some really dry patches on my face and as soon as the cold weather hits it’s even worse. This is the only thing that seems to work, lasting hours before I need to reapply.
Valli A.
Austin
Love this cream! Very long lasting, moisturizing and nourishing for my skin. Gentle on the skin and a light, fresh smell. Very good buy for the price as a little goes a long way!
Beky B.
I would never have imagined that I would use what I considered a hand cream on my face. Now close to my 40's, I use this cream day and night in the winter, in summer, I only use at night because my sunscreen gives me enough moisture for the day. I wake up in the morning with my shiny skin and my expression lines around the eyes and mouth are less obvious. Because I was on a natural wave, I temporarily stop using Nivea Cream in favor of making my own moisturizer from essential oils and natural carrier oils. I just do not have the results I get from Nivea Cream. It's so cheap, I use it all without having to worry about how much it will cost me. I love the smell of the fragrance, but it does not last long.
Lupe B.
Covington, GA
I am a proud Mexican so I have so many good things to say about the NIVEA cream! Some people might freak out about how thick this cream is but do not freak people! The thickness and texture is just the beginning of having soft soft skin for hours! My mother would apply this cream on me since I was little. Now that I understand how things function lol, I have realized that this cream leaves your skin soft  and shiny for hours! I have even tested this cream at the beach meaning if it will remain on after swimming. I tested this theory out, and my skin was still soft 2 hours after swimming and applying nothing else on. I would highly recommend this to another person. It is the best cream and for it being so good you would imagine it being pricey?! You are wrong!! This cream is definitely affordable, and it comes in various shapes and sizes. Something even more amazing about this product is that you can find it in any nearby drugstore!
Doris B.
I am such a fan of Nivea products. I've used them for years. I especially love this creme. I am OCD when it comes to hand washing so my hands have a tendency to become dry. Nivea creme works perfectly to prevent dryness. I also use it from head to toe after a hot shower.  It makes my skin feel so smooth. It's just wonderful! It is slightly thick in consistency,  so a little goes a long way. I often purchase the large jar for the bathroom and the small containers for my purse and the car. I even carry it in my lunch bag . That way I'm never without it.  Walmart has both sizes ranging in price from about .97-  nearly 8.00.  Love this stuff!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.