BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Victoria M.
When I have EXTREMELY dry skin, this is what I reach for. Beware, this is not for mornings when you want to put something on quickly and then go. It's extremely greasy when you first put it on, but it soaks into the skin after about 15 minutes and leaves you feeling incredibly hydrated.
Nikka Y.
North Andover, MA
Whenever I get sick and use so many tissues making my nose bad and red I use this at night. Got a chemical burn from nair?I coat a thick layer of this immediately after.Also need makeup taken off and don't have any remover? Put this on wait then take off to reveal clean skin. I also use it on my hands when they aredry.WARNING just letting you know that my face that it works only with the creme one that is usually in a tin. Or else it will make your face burn worse.
Kelly P.
Newark, DE
Love this lotion it's smooth and refreshing on your hands . It smells good . It's in a great sized container to carry with you instead of the bigger bottles that take up room . Takes up very little room and you can carry in your pocket . It leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturized .
Abba Z.
I work in a salon as a stylist
My hands are constantly in water. The Nivea cream amazimg keeps my hand soft and moisturized. Also the tin is small enough to put in your pocket, so it's there when I need it!
Perla G.
Sanger, CA
I love this cream. I use it to wipe off my eye makeup( usually eyeliner) and it does the job. I also use mostly on my face in areas where it is dry. Love it and I have been using it for almost all my life.
Nikki T.
Moorhead, MN
Our family can't live without nivea cream!
Our baby girls face gets very dry and red, when it happens we just put some nivea cream on her and with in minutes it takes away the red and helps sooth her skin! We all use it for dry irritated skin it works wonders!! It is a bit thick and oily, but it works so well I don't mind it at all!!
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
My bf uses this and he loves it. He likes the feel of it. He bought it at Walgreens. I use it too and am really impressed. It differs from other brands because it kind of feels like tingly. I use it every day and I would definitely recommend it go others.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Nivea is one of the best products for my son and his super dry skin. This one off the only lotions he will tolerate that I use on him because it doesn't make him feel like he Hs a sticky residue on his skin.
Rose P.
I was given this product as a gift. While I was excited to try this product out. I was disappointed by the feel and application. The product is super thick which makes applying it beyond hard to do. And once it's on you wouldn't know it was this expensive very talked about lotion or if it was a easy drug store buy. Once my gifted one is out, I won't be rebuying it.
Giselle J.
National City, CA
I have been using this product since I was a little girl. I love it and always come back to it!!! I recommend it! The smell is wonderful and not strong to give you a headache but enough to make you smell wonderful. Your body feels so moisturized and healthy. One of my all time favorites.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.