BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Lauren T.
My husband has super dry and sensitive skin and he has to shave every single day for his job. This leaves his skin very dry! We purchased this and he loves it! It doesn't leave the skin greasy but smooth and lasts all day! I recommend for anyone!
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
I always have some of this Nivea cream at reach for my tattoos, this is simply the best cream to keep your tattoos looking bright and nice. I use it every night and also makes my skin humectated and smell good!
Brenn B.
My grandmother and mother both used this my whole life, so when I felt the need to start using a moisturizer on my face, there was no question that this is what I would buy. I love it, it's great to use at night after washing my face and if I run out of a primer, it's a wonderful substitute.
Diana L.
Tucson, AZ
This works WONDERS! Nivea saved my skin! I would struggle so much during the winter, my skin would get really dry. I tried multiple products and nothing would work. Finally, about 2 years ago I tried Nivea and it was PERFECT. No more dry skin! I'm ready for my favorite time of the year! :)
Nora C.
This stuff is so addicting. It's a great, thick and moisturizing lotion. It really leaves my skin feeling nourished. It has a nice clean scent, nothing strong. I will always keep some beside my bed at night.
Maria C.
I've watched my parents use this ever since I was little it's an oldie but a goodie I rely on this for the cold winter days. It's very thick and creamy and I love the smell. I've repurchased this many times.
Victoria M.
When I have EXTREMELY dry skin, this is what I reach for. Beware, this is not for mornings when you want to put something on quickly and then go. It's extremely greasy when you first put it on, but it soaks into the skin after about 15 minutes and leaves you feeling incredibly hydrated.
Nikki T.
Moorhead, MN
Our family can't live without nivea cream!
Our baby girls face gets very dry and red, when it happens we just put some nivea cream on her and with in minutes it takes away the red and helps sooth her skin! We all use it for dry irritated skin it works wonders!! It is a bit thick and oily, but it works so well I don't mind it at all!!
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
These creams are a classic. I remember seeing them on my grandmothers vanity when I was little. I buy them myself like once a month, keeping them in my purse and bookbag so that I always have a good lotion on hand.
Nikka Y.
North Andover, MA
Whenever I get sick and use so many tissues making my nose bad and red I use this at night. Got a chemical burn from nair?I coat a thick layer of this immediately after.Also need makeup taken off and don't have any remover? Put this on wait then take off to reveal clean skin. I also use it on my hands when they aredry.WARNING just letting you know that my face that it works only with the creme one that is usually in a tin. Or else it will make your face burn worse.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.