BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
caroline W.
I love this moisturizer. I know that it's marketed for a body moisturizer but I use it on my face everynight. I have acne prone skin but I have not broken out since using it. It's super greasy so I only use it at night not during the day. But when I wake up my skin feels and looks so supple.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
I really Love Nivea Creme. I purchased a little tin at my local Walgreens. It is the perfect size to crazy in my makeup bag or sometimes I put it on the side ouch of my handbag. You don't have to use tons. A little goes a long way with Nivea Creme. My hands always feel instantly moisturized and soft without feeling greasy like other Hand creams.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is great for throwing in a purse for when you're on the go. I love that it's in a tin soi don't ever have to worry about a tube getting punctured in my bag. The lotion itself is a nice clean feeling lotion. It moisturizes well. This is perfect for taking care of healing tattoos on the go.
Trystan S.
No good very oily and gross feeling on the skin for very little moisturization my advice is to just get a regular hand lotion works just as good and even better than this stuff will not repurchase do not recommend.
Cassandra D.
Buffalo, NY
This product is fantastic! It goes on smooth and is not oily. It's very gentle for sensitive skin and really helps during the winter months when you have to use lotion everyday. I usually buy this at Target or Walgreens. I would highly recommend!
Stephanie S.
Carrboro, NC
I love how this cream smells and how moisturizing it is. It's good for extra dry skin during the winter, but it does feel a little greasy to me and may be too heavy for the warmer months. Can't beat how compact it is though! It's easy to toss in your purse and even fits nicely in jean pockets.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
My bf got this for me. He uses it for his face because the weather here dries his skin out really bad. But it helps him so well. So I decided to use it as a nighttime moisturizer and I honestly have no complaints.
Lise A.
Most people don't know this, but the majority of Nivea products are inferior to the original formulations out of germany. I get mine through a german import store, and I gotta say, it's the closest thing I've found to Creme de la Mer ($150 an ounce). Here in the cold part of the country it feels so amazing to slather it all over my dry arms and patchy elbows, and yes, even my face it's it really cold and dry. A girl should never be without a big tin of it on her bed stand!
Alyssa M.
This is a great little travel-sized Nivea cream. The size is perfect to bring with you when you travel. and it could also fit easily in your purse too. The price is pretty good for something that works well, too.
Anastasia T.
I loooooove the product itself. Its moisturizing but isn't greasy at all. I use it after I shave and it does wonders for my skin but, I hate the packaging. If I put it in my purse it will turn upside down so when I go and use it the product it is on the lid. I wish they had a better way of that not happening but other then that I looove it!!!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.