BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Natalie M.
My go-to night time moisturizer. Nivea has
a wonderfully thick consistency that really helps replenish the moisture in my skin with out leaving it feeling oily. If you have even slightly dry skin this is a must have! You can't beat the price, you get a lot of bang for your buck with this one!
Anastasia T.
I loooooove the product itself. Its moisturizing but isn't greasy at all. I use it after I shave and it does wonders for my skin but, I hate the packaging. If I put it in my purse it will turn upside down so when I go and use it the product it is on the lid. I wish they had a better way of that not happening but other then that I looove it!!!!
Amra M.
Saint Louis, MO
I personally have very dry skin, and dry patches on my face. So using this cream really helps, although it does not stay moisturized the whole day. I guess it just depends on your skin type. The smell is subtle and is not overwhelming at all. I would definitely buy this product again.
Antoinette V.
Rome, NY
When I first saw this i did not know what it was but then my step mom knew i had really dry hands from this winter so she suggested i used it. Next thing I knew my hands were just softer than I could imagine. With continuous use they just were so soft and smooth even without using it for a day.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
This cream is wonderful it's rich and thick and makes your skin super supple without over drying or making you feel greasy. The price is great to plus it's convenient packaging is great for your bag and on the go.
Alyssa M.
This is a great little travel-sized Nivea cream. The size is perfect to bring with you when you travel. and it could also fit easily in your purse too. The price is pretty good for something that works well, too.
Melyssa V.
I keep these everywhere! I actually even use it on my face before I put on make up. it keeps my face from drying out plus when I use this, it makes my foundation go on so smooth and gives it a more natural look
Lina C.
Victorville, CA
If you have dry or cracked skin, this is for you. Apply it directly after you shower and your skin will be moisturized throughout the rest of the day.

You can also use it to remove your makeup.

If you have acne prone skin I'd wouldn't recommend the product as it is thick and rather oily.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is great for throwing in a purse for when you're on the go. I love that it's in a tin soi don't ever have to worry about a tube getting punctured in my bag. The lotion itself is a nice clean feeling lotion. It moisturizes well. This is perfect for taking care of healing tattoos on the go.
Cathy T.
Washington, PA
This is a great creme and works very well for dry skin. It is a bit greasy, but I use before bed and get great results. It is much less greasy than Vaseline. works great on elbows and knees especially in the winter weather. the litte tin packaging is great for purse size and bedside as well.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.