BY NIVEA

Brenda G.
Milwaukee, WI
I have dry skin and girls with dry skin will understand when I say NO LOTION helps. Well NIVEA worked wonders for my skin. I bought mine at wal-mart and it's not so expensive to be honest. So ladies if you have dried skin this IS for you.
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
I keep this handy dandy tin at my desk and apply it to my hands all the time. I use a tad bit if I notice that my face is dry and it helps a lot! It's so small that you can take it anywhere and it also helps that it doesn't break the bank so you can buy a ton of these. Great product I think this cream is also one of the reasons why my grandmother doesn't have wrinkles on her face! She's been using it since she was a teen.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I don't really like this creme because of the smell, but I have the to go tin. It's really convenient because there are days where I either forget to put lotion on before I step out the door or the really cold weather dries my hands. So I apply it but other than that I don't really dislike it. I think they should make scented cremes.
Kimberly K.
West Allis WI
I just love this, keeps my hands so soft. Is not greasy at all! Doesn't seem to strong either so if powerful smelling lotions bother you this might be a good one for you. It is a good value for the price. I use it almost daily, keep it in my purse since the bottle is so tiny.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a sample of this cream. I obviously gave it to my husband. He loved it and he is not a fan of using lotions on his face. It smells really good and makes his skin soft. He went out and bought it full size!!
Sammii S.
Charlotte
I enjoyed this cream because it helped my dry skin on my body. I used all over after I took a shower and dried up and put some on. it helped a lot and was great especially for your feet if they are dry it help soften them in 1-2 weeks. It's heavy on moisture so I wouldn't put in on your face unless you have extremely dry skin there
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me encanta esta crema deja mi piel bien humectada!! La aplico todas las noches y siempre llevo una en mi cartera , la ventaja de este producto Nívea es que la uso para todo resequedad, blanqueamiento me encanta! Además él precio es muy bueno!!
Meagan H.
Russellville, AR
I use this tin my my face and I love it! It doesn't clog your pores or make you break out. The tin is small and convenient to keep in your makeup bags! I always go back to by more! Most places sell this tin for $1. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
The men line is great for hard hands. My boyfriend is happy that I got this for him. It can last all day. I like the price because it's not too expensive. It's better than Vaseline. I am getting this for all the men in my family this year for stocking stuffs on Christmas! 🎉
Elizabeth L.
This Nivea product in the tin is so simple but effective. It keeps your skin moisturised for most of the day, I used to use it day and night for extra moisture. It comes in a nice easy tin to carry in your bag, with a tight lid to prevent unwanted opening. Highly recommended.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.