BY NIVEA

samira g.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have been using Nivea since I was a child I lived in Germany and this was one of the most used creams . I love it so much i find thst it is the best for my skin they have all different ones o have tried every one of them and I love every single one. I have a little hand cream one that I always have with me in my bag .. I would recommend this product to anyone .
Marlena B.
Fairfield, CA
Though I wouldn't use this as your daily womanly Facial moisturizing regimen , I definitely think its tops in getting the moisturizing job done!
This creme is so good at what it does, it actually heals sunburns overnight! I know it sounds unbelievable but it's true. Every time I get a little red on the shoulders and start to peel, I rub on some creme and the sting is gone. By morning, I'm tanned and the burn has disappeared!
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
This is my favorite body cream!! My hands get horribly dry in the winter months and this takes care of it! It also has a light refreshing scent, not too overpowering like some of the brands out there! I have one in my purse, one at home, and one in the office.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I grew up loving all Nivea products. My grandma loved them and always let me sample them as a kid. I love how this is so compact and easy to take with you when you travel! It also does great things for your skin. My grandma lived to be 90 and barely had any face wrinkles. If you asked her she would say its because she used Nivea daily and stayed out of the sun!
Brittany E.
I use this creme to hydrate my hands and feet during the cold winter months and it works WONDERS. It really easy to rub into the skin and it leaves a slick feeling to the skin. My only complaint is that if you use too much,it can leave you feeling GREASY.
Kate M.
I saw the Nivea Creme on sale at Target during the winter and decided to give it a try. It's a heavy duty moisturizer that really works well on tough, dry skin. It also works great even if you just need a bit of moisturizer during the colder months. I recommend using a little at a time because it can tend to have a greasy feeling if too much is applied at once.
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have normal-dry skin and this has been a life saver for me! I use it day and night and I've noticed a difference in my skin, it looks a lot more healthy and always feels soft and supple. The only con is it does take awhile to work in before the white cast goes away, other then that it's perfect!
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff is amazing. It comes in other scents, like raspberry and caramel, and they are all just as great as the original. I put this on every night as part of my nighttime ritual, and by morning my lips are softer than ever. It's crazy when a product actually works this well! I've spent tons of money on "high end" lip treatments, and this takes the cake!
Kayla M.
Bardstown, KY
I love this stuff! It doesn't leave you feeling greasy, and it's very moisterizing. It lasts an average amount of time, not all day, but I would say about 8 hours which is better than average. The price point is decent for the product. I would recommend
Kim M.
Saint Rose, LA
I came across this in my family dollar store and this little thing is gold for me. I'm constantly washing my hands in hard water and using hand sanitizer, this creme pus moisture back into my skin immediately. I keep one in my purse and at my work desk
Camille E.
West Paducah, KY
My hands are so dry! Does this work good? Is it greasy, after??
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
WHY ARE YOU USING THIS TO REMOVE MAKEUP? I've always used this as a lotion- I was raised on it. My mother has *the most sensitive skin in the world* and she has always used this. I've only ever used it on my legs/arms, as I don't have as sensitive of skin as her. Why is everyone posting about this being a makeup remover?!
Stacie M.
Wheeling, IL
Anything in their line work well for baby stretch marks?
Laura M.
Long Beach, CA
Can we use it to remove the mascara of our eyes?
Trudy N.
Lake Charles, LA
Does it really smooth and soften your skin?

Amazon