BY NIVEA

Elizabeth L.
This Nivea product in the tin is so simple but effective. It keeps your skin moisturised for most of the day, I used to use it day and night for extra moisture. It comes in a nice easy tin to carry in your bag, with a tight lid to prevent unwanted opening. Highly recommended.
Amanda J.
Arlington, TX
Nivea Creme has so many different uses. You can use this as a hand cream, as in intensive dry skin repair, or as a face cream. If used as a face cream/moisturizer, I like to use this overnight because it tends to leave my skin a little oily. Great for travel, or keeping in your pocket for day-to-day use. Inexpensive and works well!
Kimberly K.
West Allis WI
I just love this, keeps my hands so soft. Is not greasy at all! Doesn't seem to strong either so if powerful smelling lotions bother you this might be a good one for you. It is a good value for the price. I use it almost daily, keep it in my purse since the bottle is so tiny.
Joan M.
I constantly wash my hands after every patient and my hands get really dry due to it. This is the best creme to help keep my hands from cracking. I love how I can take the travel size everywhere I go and use it instead of lotion. I like how it's thick so it stays on longer than lotion. Helps keep your cuticles from ripping too.
Sammii S.
Charlotte
I enjoyed this cream because it helped my dry skin on my body. I used all over after I took a shower and dried up and put some on. it helped a lot and was great especially for your feet if they are dry it help soften them in 1-2 weeks. It's heavy on moisture so I wouldn't put in on your face unless you have extremely dry skin there
Clara C.
I absolutely love Nivea's Moisturizing Creme. It hydrates my skin especially when its feeling dry. It's also been a great product for me to use during the winter time on my face when it tends to get dry and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. I have recommended this product to family and friends and they have loved it too.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
The men line is great for hard hands. My boyfriend is happy that I got this for him. It can last all day. I like the price because it's not too expensive. It's better than Vaseline. I am getting this for all the men in my family this year for stocking stuffs on Christmas! 🎉
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a sample of this cream. I obviously gave it to my husband. He loved it and he is not a fan of using lotions on his face. It smells really good and makes his skin soft. He went out and bought it full size!!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me encanta esta crema deja mi piel bien humectada!! La aplico todas las noches y siempre llevo una en mi cartera , la ventaja de este producto Nívea es que la uso para todo resequedad, blanqueamiento me encanta! Además él precio es muy bueno!!
Myrtha R.
I love this ! I have to wear it everyday or else my face feels dry. With just a little bit I feel a big difference. No need to put a lot or else it makes my face feel oily. I always go for the big one and it lasts me over 6 months!!
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone else hate the smell?
Bhavani S.
Columbus, OH
Is this cream suitable for sensitive skin
Shaili J.
mumbai
Apart from Nivea Creme, which are the other lotions for dry feet that you would recommend?
Jackie M.
I read that if you get this product made in Germany and not the US it is a bit different and better? does anyone know if this is true? I've been getting from my friend in Spain...just in case...
Sidean G.
Anyone else use nivea cream as a face moisturiser?

Amazon