BY NIVEA

Kota W.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff works wonders. I bought it because I wanted a portable moisturizer. It does not leave my skin feeling oily or gross, and it leaves quite a smooth feeling. It is simple to use, and does not leave my skin feeling irritable. I would definelty buy this again and recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable moisturizer.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff is awesome!! I'm not crazy about the scent, but this has some serious moisturizing properties!! It's not sticky or greasy, the perfect consistency and really works well on face and hands. Does not break me out. It's relatively inexpensive and will recommend to everyone.
D C.
Slidell, LA
Ok! You see this stuff?! I carry it everywhere. My skin is SO dry and I hate those little bottle and tubes in my purse. I carry one of the small Nivea tins and refill it with the crème whenever I need it. This stuff is rich and creamy, but never greasy or sticky. I love to use it after washing my hands. Keeps my hands, elbows, ankles, really any part of my body in touchable shape! Buy this!
Brenda G.
Milwaukee, WI
I have dry skin and girls with dry skin will understand when I say NO LOTION helps. Well NIVEA worked wonders for my skin. I bought mine at wal-mart and it's not so expensive to be honest. So ladies if you have dried skin this IS for you.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I don't really like this creme because of the smell, but I have the to go tin. It's really convenient because there are days where I either forget to put lotion on before I step out the door or the really cold weather dries my hands. So I apply it but other than that I don't really dislike it. I think they should make scented cremes.
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
I keep this handy dandy tin at my desk and apply it to my hands all the time. I use a tad bit if I notice that my face is dry and it helps a lot! It's so small that you can take it anywhere and it also helps that it doesn't break the bank so you can buy a ton of these. Great product I think this cream is also one of the reasons why my grandmother doesn't have wrinkles on her face! She's been using it since she was a teen.
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
I carry this with me everywhere in my purse because I hate for my hands to feel dry, even the least bit. This product definitely does the job, making them feel soft again! I love the little container and the creamy texture of the hand creme.
Viviana P.
Dorchester , MA
I always carry around the little round tin of Nivea cream in my purse. It is the best by far at moisturizing and keeping your skin soft and smooth and not cracked. This lasts a long time. I always use it on my hands to keep them cracking.
Cherami B.
I absolutely love this lotion. It's the right scent and it's pretty thick. It's not to pricey and it absorbs into your skin after a good rubbing it. It could be re applied once or twice but doesn't almost all lotions? I will continue to buy this Nivea cream as long as they make it. Love this stuff. Not to mention it's great for fresh tattoos.
Gabriela V.
Allentown, PA
I know it's winter when I carry my Nivea creme in my bag! Being that I don't generally have dry skin or like the slippery feel of lotion, I only use hand creme in the winter months when my hands are so dry and cracked. That's where Nivea comes in. It's cute and portable and does it's job! This is my go-to hand lotion for the winter.
Karin L.
West Covina, CA
Does it keep your hands moisture
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Favorite Nivea product?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Do you use this daily or alternate between several different facial cleansers ?
Marlena B.
Fairfield, CA
Did you know you could use this on sunburns and it will clear it right up? It's true
Nancy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do you deal with the thickness of it. That's the reason why I stop using it.

Amazon